Chapter 10..... Match

Word count: 1506

As everyone started to group up into their squads, you thought you'd mess with Bangalore one more time before leaving.

"Oh my god! My stomach is killing me! I don't think I can play in the games today." you whine loudly.

As you walk by Bangalore, whisper loud enough for only her to hear..

"It's like...it's like someone rearranged my guts."

As you walk off with a smirk on your face, you feel someone grab your shoulder.

"You struck a nerve. I can just feeel it." One of the demons whispers into your ear.

You turn around slowly.

"What do I owe the pleasure of talking to you this fine evening Ms.Williams?" You say in a smart ass tone.

Revenant is now standing up, his almost seven foot body facing your and bang's direction. His head is tilted to the side, as to ask what you've just said to her, since she's very clearly pissed off.

You notice all the legends are facing towards you two aswell, you look up to face the former IMC Milita worker.

She looks you up and down with a discussed look on her face before muttering "I finally got a reason to get this peice of sCum out of the games!"

She slowly turns around, with a wide smile on her face and stops to glare at Revenant. Her smile was gone as soon as he was in her field of view.

They both started to walk up to eachother, and they both stopped in the middle.

He was towering over her, and..smelling her hair? She was noticably uncomfortable.

He was obviously too distracted in smelling her hair and got startled when she shouted "Revenant!" And jumped a bit out of..astoundishment maybe, that such a loud noise could come out of such a tiny thing.

"Meet me in your room after the game." She told him, bit you were there to stop whatever what was happening from happening.

"Actually, me and Rev" you say as you wrap your arm around his "already have plans. Isn't that right Revvy?"

You turn to look at her, with a mischievous grin plastered across your face.

He looks at you, and then Bangalore.

"How long?" He grunts.

"Just a few minutes." She responds, verve sprinkled in her tone.

He shrugs and turns around and starts walking so he could be the first of his squad to be on the dive platform.

"Is that a yes!?" She shouts from the other side of the drop ship.

One of the workers starts ushering you off of the ship, since you "weren't feeling good". You were just trying to get under the Sargent's skin, but you couldn't just change your mind about being sick.

As you alight from the ship, you see Revenant turn around to face Bangalore, who was right behind him now.

"or we could talk about now. We're a duo, since apparently Acardia feels as if her "guts got rearranged". Whatever the hell that means." He growled into her ear, rolling her eyes.

How did he hear you? You guess you'd have awhile to think about it.

*Third person view*

Revenant and Bangalore both step onto the jumping board and Revenant surprisingly let her be jumpmaster.