Chapter 9..... Pancakes

Word count: 1047

*20 minutes later*

You and Revenant were laying there in bed, examining what has just happened.

You noticed he was starting to get up, and you grabbed his arm.

"Please Don't leave" you say under your breathe.

"What was that?" He says, quite loudly.

"I said dont leave." You repeat. You wanted to wake up next to him, just like what would happen when you would happen when you would watch movies.

Except this isn't one. Sure seems like it though.

"And why is that, skinsuit?" He says, interrupting your thoughts.

"Because I don't want you to." You say as you pull him back down, and give him a little kiss.

"And we need to fix this.." you tell him, putting a finger onto his lips.

"I'll let you take it for a test run" he purrs, removing your hand from his face and intertwining your fingers with his.

You slowly drift off with your head on his chest.

*The next day*

You wake up, bright and early as usual, and Revenant was nowhere to be found.

He was an assassin, and assassin's knew when to leave.

You slip on a wifebeater, some grey sweatpants and your favorite slides, accompanied by socks of course.

You head out of your dorm to get some cereal and there's a commotion coming from the kitchen.

All the legends were talking to eachother and gathered around...Revenant?

You didn't want to believe it was him at first, but it was pretty obvious because of how tall he is. What the fuck has he done now?

You go up to them to see what's happening, as you were genuinely curious.

"Look who's finally up, sleepyhead." He says without turning around. You were guessing he heard you.

Wait..did he just call you sleepyhead!? You thought you were skinsuit!?

He turns around and hands you a plate.

With perfectly cooked pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs.

So that's what all the commotion was about.

He kisses you on the forehead, before muttering "eat up, beautiful." Before going to his room.

Looks like sex really does make a person...or whatever he is...happier.

"So THATS why he was gone so early.."

"Yeah, that was sweet of him to make me breakfast." You tell yourself.

"Yeah but..you noticed he kissed you, right? He has a MOUTH now. Doesn't that excite you?"

Your legs turn to jello as soon as you realize.

He. Has. A. Mouth.

And every single legend is staring at you, there mouths glued to the floor. Your face goes as red as a tomato, but your not going to let a bunch of...whatever these are.. embarrass you.

After all, you have a date with the devil tonight.

You go to the living room and sit criss-cross applesauce, while you find something interesting to watch. All the legends are following you, and sit on the couch behind you.