2 messages received 💬

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity
02 ;; Do not go out

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity02 ;; Do not go out

November 9th, 2018

"Jimin it's been two days since you'd stayed in your room!" Hoseok yelled as he pounded on Jimin's door.

"Leave me alone!" Jimin yelled back.

Two days were absolute hell for Jimin. He just couldn't believe that Yoongi was dead. Just like that. He was...gone. Guess he liked him too much. After months, he finally got the courage to address him but the next day he was dead.

Jimin couldn't believe it. He was too late. It was all too late. He lost the chance. He lost his Yoongi.

Why did he end up losing everything every time? Didn't he deserve better?

Two days he hadn't been going to college. He locked himself up and lived like the dead. Didn't eat anything. Survived on liquor he had hid like all the boys in the dorm.

And also, he had been staring at his phone for hours together.

Because the word 'seen' was printed clearly under the picture of him lying on his bed, nude by his skin and stark in the fair illumination. So Yoongi had seen his picture. Had seen it before he died. And Jimin lost him before he could even come to know about what was the latter's response. Or reaction.

Jimin groaned as he tipped his head back and gulped his liquor down. Once he emptied the bottle he rolled it carelessly on the ground and resumed back to stare at the one message he had sent his now dead crush.

Suddenly he saw three bubbles appearing on the left side of his phone.

He could feel his breath hitch in his throat. Goosebumps snagged his hoodie that he hadn't changed out of for the past two days. His breathing turned rigid.

And his blood turned cold when he heard the sound of the new message.

Yoongi
Hello Jimin

YoongiHello Jimin