4 messages received 💬

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity
04 ;; Do not sit alone

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity04 ;; Do not sit alone

November 10th, 2018

Dusting his crusty phone against his pants, Jimin shoved it inside his pocket. He grabbed some books, not even checking which ones he had picked. He was not planning to take any classes, precisely. Just wanted to get his mind off some things and for that he needed to be out his room.

"Hey! You finally decided to come out!" Hoseok beamed.

Jimin just smiled softly in return, not wanting to hurt Hoseok.

"I'm coming over to your dorm tonight. Now see you later, I have my jazz class to go to." Hoseok said, running to his class. Jimin just nodded before walking to the vending machine. He put his card in and got a bag of sour bites and a can of cola.

He wanted to come out of his dorm but he didn't want to attend any classes, though. With his new snacks he walked to his locker. He opened it and got his rarely used black juul. He was not an avid smoker. But he did a little of this mischief when he felt completely down. An old habit he remembered his father having. One of the very few things he even remembered about his father.

Since smoking was prohibited inside the college campus, he sneaked to the rooftop. Sitting down, he ripped open his sour bites. Popping two of the sour candies inside his mouth, he pulled his phone out. He mindlessly went through it, hoping to find a distraction.

Suddenly he received a message, notifying him with a ding.

Jimin opened the message only to gasp.

Yoongi
You cannot block me, Jimin

Jimin's blood ran cold. He could feel his face embedding with sweat droplets just like his cold cola can with warmed out water on it.

Jimin
Who on earth are you?! Leave me the fuck alone! Yoongi is dead! Play your stupid pranks with someone else! Not me!

Although he acted tough he could feel the lump in his throat when he saw the three bubbles appearing on his screen. I mean, he undoubtedly blocked this number.

Yoongi
I am Yoongi, Jimin. You have to believe me

Jimin
Yeah? And the hell should I believe you? For fuck's sake, Yoongi is dead!

Jimin felt his heart drum in his chest when he sent that message. He had had enough. He went for the block button with his shaky fingers and managed to hit it.

<USER CANNOT BE BLOCKED>

"What the fuck?!" Jimin let out. Was this a hacker? Jimin was a computer tech student too but who would do this on him?

Another message notified it's arrival. Ding.

Yoongi
You can't block me Jimin. You have to listen to me

Jimin
What kinda tech shit is this?! What the fuck do you want?!

Yoongi
Death

Jimin froze. He could feel the goosebumps rising on his skin, painfully.

Jimin
Whose death?

His pulse thudded while he waited for the three dots to finish their work. He prayed to all the Gods to not get 'yours' as the next message.

Yoongi
The one who killed me

Jimin dropped his phone as his body went limp.

"Yoongi was murdered?" Jimin breathed to himself. He stared at the front with his eyes wide in utmost fright and shock. With shaking hands he took his phone back up.

Jimin
Who killed you?

Again three dots.

...

Yoongi
I don't know. I want you to help me find out

Jimin
I am not finding a killer! Besides, what kind of voodoo shit is this!? You are dead!

Yoongi
I am

Jimin
Exactly! Then who the fuck are you!?

Yoongi
Min Yoongi

Jimin
That's it mf! My sister is dead too can I fucking text her?!

Yoongi
There is a killer here, Jimin.

Yoongi
You have to find him

Jimin
I ain't doing anything!

Jimin
You know what, this is it. If I can't block you I'm throwing away this phone. I can always get another one

No he cannot. He had no money...

Yoongi
You can't get rid of me, Jimin

Yoongi
And you will come searching for me. One day

Yoongi
Very soon

And the screen went pitch black. Jimin's face was reflected on the dark screen. But it was bleeding.

Jimin touched his face with hesitant, shaky hands only to find nothing.