27 messages received 💬

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity
27 ;; Do not cry

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity27 ;; Do not cry

November 17th, 2018

Jimin froze like he saw a ghost.

Practically, he had. He went to his room, all frozen and shook.

He couldn't believe it. He saw Hoseok just a day ago? What was happening? This couldn't be true, right? Was Hoseok dead for real? Then who had he been with all this time? Since the start of the college!

He didn't even know his best friend was dead? What kind of fuckery was this? How many people he had talked to were dead? Holy shit! He was insane. He got to be. Because there was no way his Hoseok was dead.

No no no no.

Jimin's lungs gave out and he fell to the ground.

"Hoseok can't be dead. He is the only person I have. No no no no..." he chanted to himself, unable to breathe.

"Please, let me be insane but not my Hoseokie. Please, don't be dead." Jimin cried, holding his head in his hands. He could feel the tears rolling down his cheeks.

He cried for hours together. All the memories he had shared with Hoseok, his heart shaped smile, his personality...everything flashed in front of his eyes. Right from what he could remember, Hoseok was everything he had. His friend, brother, dude everything. Hoseok was the one person who actually loved him.

He couldn't believe he didn't even know he lost him.

It couldn't be true.

Jimin wiped his tears before picking up his laptop. He was determined to find out. He wanted to find this out for Yoongi but now he had another person to fight for. He hacked back into the school records.

DORM LIST OF THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-2018
(September 2017 semester to August 2018 semester)

Room 01 - Song Mindo

Room 02 - Do Jaehyun

Room 03 - <vacant>

Room 04 - Lee Taehyong

Room 05 - Mohammad Bitsu

Room 06 - Choi Yeonjun

Room 07 - <vacant>

Room 08 - <vacant>

Room 09 - Yoon Leesung

Room 10- Kim Jongin

Room 11- Hwang Hyunjin

Room 12 - Kim Woobin

Room 13 - <vacant>

Room 14 - Baek Sekyun

Room 15 - <vacant>

Room 16 - Lee Yumin

Room 17- Oh Doori

Room 18 - Min Yoongi

Room 19 - Alex Binder

Room 20- Choi Soobin

There was a small box that said, '1st class rooms'. And Jimin clicked it.

Room 21- Han Jisung

Room 22- Brendon Raj

Room 24- Gwon Gwangji

Room 25- Jung Hoseok

Room 26- <vacant>

Jimin gasped.

Hoseok was in the 2018 batch. He was his senior.

So right from the time Jimin stepped into this college, he was dead...

With quivering hands he grabbed his phone and opened Hoseok's messages. All he saw was the messages he had sent on one side; nothing was received.

Hoseok never was alive. And he was the one to hang himself in the arts room.

Tears rolled down Jimin's cheeks, his heart clenching in pain. His Hoseok was dead. No no no no no no....

Jimin's chest convulsed, making it hard to breathe. His eyes drifted close from where he laid on the floor, soulless.

It was Jimin's fault. He lost Hoseok now. He couldn't even protect one person in his life. Maybe if Jimin was stronger, everyone in his life would have stayed. But no, he had to be weak. Weak and vulnerable. He made a promise he would protect Hoseok. And he failed him. He failed everyone in his life.

Wiping his tears, Jimin stood up to open his drawer. He fumbled through it before grabbing the kit that had his antidepressants. He picked his morphine tablets, staring at them in his hand. Without second thoughts, he grabbed a few of them and gulped them down before falling back on the floor.

His Hoseokie was dead....and it was his fault.

sorry i had no time to proof read!