48 messages received 💬

Just a nude by Savaginity
48 ;; Do not smile

Just a nude by Savaginity48 ;; Do not smile

January 3rd, 2019

"Can I sit here?" A voice pulled Jimin out of his deep thoughts. He blinked, looking up to see who it was.

It was him.

"Again?" he smiled, pointing at the seat next to Jimin's. Jimin pursed out a smile.

"Yes." he replied. The guy sat down, placing his bag on the floor carelessly. "Sorry, I didn't catch your name last time."

"Oh Hyunjin. Hwang Hyunjin." the guy said, putting his hand out for Jimin to shake.

"Park Jimin." he replied, shaking his hand.

Holy shit.

Hwang Hyunjin. He was there in that list, right? He stayed in the dorms. And he was a senior. Maybe he could help him a little.

"You are a senior, right?" he asked, a little carefully.

"Yes." Hyunjin replied. "A dance major."

"That's nice but can you help me with something?"

The guy rose his eyebrows in question but turned in Jimin's direction, a little curious.

"Sure, but with what?"

"Do you know someone called Oh Doori from your batch?"

The guy's eyes lit up. "Of course, she was my classmate." he chuckled.

Jimin wanted to gasp in shock but he controlled himself.

"What happened to her?"

Hyunjin's face faltered a little.

"She...um...got expelled, I guess." he said. "Some say that she even got sent to prison."

Jimin's breath hitched in his throat. What?

I had no idea how the college faculty dealt with the whole thing and covered it up by saying he died due to depression and drugs sold by someone, who my father sent to the prison.

He suddenly remembered what Jungkook wrote in his diary. Wait, could it be Doori that sold Taehyung the drugs? Holy shit! But it was just a cover up story. A fake story! Then what happened to Doori? What did they do to her?

"W-why though?" Jimin asked, subtly. He knew Hyunjin didn't know what actually happened to Doori and it was all just a story that had been circling around the college. But he wanted to know what the others in the college thought when these things happened. Because something did not sit well in him.

Yoongi was out of town when all of this happened. Jungkook was not even studying in this college when it all happened.

Meaning; whatever Jimin had come to know, were from people who hadn't even been there when it all happened. Holy shit.

"She...she sold drugs inside the campus and got caught. But why are you asking about her?"

"Nothing serious. I heard my friends talking about her so..." Jimin shrugged. "I was just curious." Hyunjin hummed, smiling in understanding.

"Ah I see." Hyunjin said. "Damn, these crimes and shit happening in this college, I swear to God."

"I know, right?"

"Yeah. But it's the only college that has the cheapest fees, sadly. Literally every student who has problems—financially, mentally, socially just come here to get an easy degree. Especially the students who stand on their own feet." A flash of sadness crossed Hyunjin's features.

"True. I grew up in an orphanage and this college was the only one that took me in."

Hyunjin looked at him, a little sympathetically. However, he couldn't seem to express it, for he needed that too.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I grew up with my alcoholic father without my mother. I was practically fucked up all my childhood. So after I took off on my own, I could only afford to go here."

Jimin just stared at him, relating so much. He didn't know why but they couldn't mull over how pathetic and miserable their lives were. Because they were so used to it. Like, they didn't have to go through all the sympathies and pities. They understood each other.

"We're both indeed fucked up."

The two of them chuckled in unison.

"We are." Hyunjin agreed. "But however fucked up my life is, you know what hurt the most?"

"Hmm?"

"When I failed to protect the one who meant the world to me."

And at that, Jimin's eyes welled up. Min Yoongi. Just him, ripped his heart into pieces that could never be put together.

sorry for disappearing like that

sorry for disappearing like that. i had some tough shit behind the screen. ik some might have forgotten the plot, but oh well, let's keep going. 🤍🖤🤍