44 messages received 💬

Just a nude by Savaginity
44 ;; Do not forget your charger

Just a nude by Savaginity44 ;; Do not forget your charger

November 23rd, 2018

Jimin and Seokjin rushed to the next room: Yoongi's room.

Without wasting another second, Jimin lifted the axe and was about to break the door, when the two of them fell behind, a strong force knocking them out. Seokjin groaned as he stood up, helping Jimin up his feet.

"What the fuck was that?" Jimin gasped, staring at the number plate, glitching, numbers changing like a spinning wheel. It was so fast. But it didn't stop.

"Maybe, we'd leave this door for the last." Seokjin said, grabbing Jimin's forearm. "C'mon. Let's go to Jungkook's."

The two of them rushed to the said room, gulping as they stared at the numbers changing like usual. Jimin removed all the yellow tapes the cops had left on it before gesturing for Seokjin to break the door, which Seokjin obliged.

*Ding*

Seokjin pulled his phone out of his pocket, staring at the photo glitching, almost fading.

"It's working." he said, staring at Jimin who nodded, his eyes filled with a little hope.

"Let's go finish Namjoon's door."

Next, the two of them rushed to Namjoon's house. They hopped into Seokjin's car and drove out of the college premises.

*Ding*

Jimin leaned down to grab Seokjin's photo, watching it get clearer.

"Seokjin, we are running out of time. We need t—" Jimin screamed when a charger flew in their way, clashing into the car window. Seokjin hit on the brakes, making their bodies jostle in the front, hunching down for safety. A fucking charger.

"That was a close all! Quick! The more time we take, the more stronger Yoongi gets!" Jimin yelled, snapping Seokjin out of his trance. Although both of them were scared out of their wits, they continued. Seokjin's hands were shaking but he managed to steer the wheel, changing the gear.

The moment the car stopped the two of them capered out of it, rushing to Namjoon's door. However, the two of them hit the ground when a charger wrapped around their legs, bringing them down.

"What the fuck!" Jimin screamed, turning to look at a whole bunch of changers crawling toward them, like serpents. That was a fucking nightmare.

"Jimin! Hurry!" Seokjin screamed, struggling to pry his legs away. Jimin gritted his teeth before clutching the axe in his hand, lowering it to cut the charger that was tied around his ankles. He jammed it into the next chargers that flew at him, watching in horror where Seokjin had a whole lot of them wrapped around his body, wriggling and battling. He was about to help him when the older screamed.

"No! Get the door first!"

Jimin was reluctant but he knew it was the only solution. Ignoring the chargers that tried to climb up his legs, he stumped and ran to the door, jamming it into the number plate and shattering it. He was livid. Mad livid. And the way he knocked the door off it's hinges in just a few hits, proved that.

Just like how he had anticipated, the chargers turned limp, glitching and unmoving. Yoongi's powers reduced as the doors broke. Jimin was right.

He rushed to Seokjin, helping him with cutting off the chargers wrapped around him. The older coughed, pulling off the wire around his neck.

"Thank you." he said. Jimin nodded, standing up in a hurry.

"Yoongi's door is the only one left. Come on."