I never loved you

For the past week Draco has been very distant. Sure, your boyfriend isn't really the type to show public affection, but you still wanted to be treated like his girlfriend. 

He doesn't hold your hand, kiss you very much, or talk to you. It's like he goes out of his way not to see you. You were hurt, angered, and wanted your boyfriend back. 

Today you had tried to kiss him but he backed away. This was the last straw. You were very upset and had to talk to him.

You walked into the common room to see him sprawled on the emerald couch. 

"Draco? C-can I ask you something?" You ask, sitting on a chair. He just nods his head and looks away from you. You tense and ask,

"Why have you been so distant? I don't know what-" he cuts you off. 

"You know very well what you did wrong" he says harshly, now standing up. 

"What? I'm confused, Draco. What did I do?" You ask, now standing up as well. Draco was fuming. 

"You've been cheating on me!" he yelled. Now you got mad. You would never cheat on him. You would never cheat on anyone. It was just wrong.

"No I haven't! Where did you hear that from?" You yelled back. 

"Pansy told me! I can't believe you! After everything we've been through!" he says with disgust. You try to calm down. 

"I didn't cheat on you, Draco". He scoffs.

"Are you really going to trust Pansy more than your own girlfriend?" you yell at him. 

"Yes! You fucking slut! You cheated on me!" He screams. You wince. He called you a slut. You have only done it twice, and only with him. Nobody else. 

"Draco, I love you and only you. I would never cheat on you" you say softly. 

"Well guess what, I never loved you". You gasp and can't hold the tears from falling. 

"W-what?" you manage to croak. His features show guilt but you wouldn't realize as he quickly covers it. 

"I NEVER LOVED YOU AND NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! WE ARE DONE! LEAVE!" This causes you to cry more. 

"So that's it? After three years you are just going to dump me over a rumor?" 

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THE WORD LEAVE MEANS?" He yells. You stand there with anger and soon break down grabbing your stuff and running up to your dorm room. Your best friend hugged you, as she heard the whole conversation.

" I-I d-didn't cheat" you sob.

"I know, I know. He doesn't deserve you" she says, calming you down. Your friend asked if you wanted to go to dinner but you said no and just laid on your bed crying. You cried all night wondering 'what went wrong? why doesn't he love me anymore?'