why me?

"I don't know why, but, I can't help falling in love with you"

~~~

Draco Malfoy, aka the Slytherin prince, was cruel and a death eater. But you don't see that. You see a boy forced into something he doesn't want to do by his parents. You see a boy so vulnerable and weak, almost as if someone touches him, he can shatter. His eyes show the fear he has been holding in for a while. One look into his silver eyes and you can tell how innocent he is.

He doesn't believe this, he thinks of himself as a monster, and maybe he is. But not to you. Draco doesn't know why, but all through Hogwarts you've been by his side. You're a pureblood Slytherin, of course, so his parents don't mind the friendship. 

He loves you so much. No matter how rude he could be to you, he loves you more than he has ever loved anyone else. So when he finally had a chance of making you his, he took it. You've been together for two years now, and not once have you left Draco's side.

There has obviously been many fights between you two, but you haven't broken up. Draco has a good way of using his words to hurt people, but in the end you always forgive him. Which confuses Draco so much. 

Draco could be the most darkest wizard in the world and you would still stick by his side. You would still love him. He was a monster, a death eater, and all you did was shower him with your love.

Which makes Draco constantly think, why me? She could have chosen any other boy in the school, but she choses me. Why?

Draco would ask you this all the time, quietly, he would just whisper: why me?

And your answer would always be,

"I don't know why, but I, can't help falling in love with you. You're no monster Draco. You act different around me. I can tell you don't want any of this. You mean the world to me, I'm never, ever, gonna leave you. You got that?" and then Draco would just nod his head then snuggle deeper into your chest as you played with his platinum blonde hair. 

And that was true, you were in love with Draco Malfoy and you were proud of it. He was no monster, he was an innocent, vulnerable boy. The boy who you called yours, the boy who stole your heart.

No matter how much he questions it, you love him more than anything, and will always be by his side. 

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ☪︎⋆
┊ ⊹
✯ ⋆

Playlist:

can't help falling in love with you by haley reinhart

◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻