when she loved me

"no one notices your tears, no one notices your sadness, no one notices your pains, but they all notice your mistakes"

「 when somebody loved me 」

He was just a boy. A boy grown up with no love from his father, the only person who truly cared, his mother. His father was prejudice and taught Draco wrong. He was to put up walls, and not show emotion. He was a Malfoy, one of the most famous and wealthiest pureblood family. He had money, but not love. 

𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹

From day one, he was taught that pureblood is the best kind of wizard. Muggles, mud bloods, are filth of a wizard/witch. He was taught harshly. Never given affection. So when his mother showered him with love, when his father was away, he felt something new, something good. 

𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁

He was nothing like his father. Y/n and his mother had to show him that. He was a good person, not a death eater. He cherished moments with the love of his life. He cherished all his moments with his mother. He knew a war was coming. He knew he needed to protect the two he loved most. 

𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝗱, 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝘆 𝗵is 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀

Draco Malfoy was chosen to be a death eater. He was forced to, he was chosen. He never wanted this. So when he finally got the dark mark he was disgusted with himself. He was going to ruin everything good he had in his life, or so he thought. He locked himself in his room, sobbing, not letting anyone in. When he finally let y/n in she took him in her arms, showering him with love. She dried his tears. 

𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆, 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗜

The only people that kept Draco going in life was y/n and his mother. Draco did his best to keep them happy. He shared his affection with y/n. He made sure she knew he loved her. He made sure she was happy. And when she was happy, so was he. 

𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲

Y/n would be by Draco's side the whole time. She was always there for him. His mother was distant but would always love Draco dearly. They made him feel loved. 

𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝘄𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹

When the war started y/n and Draco stayed together, protecting one another. No matter the times, good or bad, they were always side by side. When the dark lord took over they only had each other. They would lay together late at night, whispering "I love you" to each other, praying that they would get out of this together. 

𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲

After the war, y/n and Draco were finally together and safe. They got married, finally officially together forever. They made the unbreakable vow, promising to love each other and stick to each other's sides forever. They had made it, together. 

𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲

There love for each other never stopped, not until the day they died. They had made it, together. There love had lasted, forever. 

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ☪︎⋆
┊ ⊹
✯ ⋆ 

Playlist:

when somebody loved me, cover by Katelyn Lapid 

◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

***

I really hoped you liked this, it was just a little something I wanted to do with this song. please send me requests of draco x reader imagines