forgotten birthday

Today was your birthday. Today was the day to celebrate you and you in this world. Today would be a good, happy, and wonderful day. Today you would celebrate your birthday with your amazing boyfriend and best friends. It all seemed too good to be true.

You shot up in bed, ready to get dressed for your special day. It was a Saturday so this was perfect, no classes.
"What are you doing up so early... and why so much energy?" Bff/n groaned from the other bed in the dorm. Had she forgot it was your birthday?
"Because today is a special day and I need to get ready for it!" You exclaimed.  You made your way to the bathroom not before hearing your bff/n whisper to herself,
"Special day?". She did forget. Oh well, she will probably remember later today, it's early anyways.
You made your way into the bathroom and got changed into a cropped green hoodie, and some jeans. On one side of the jeans was white, the other black. You never really dressed up but today you did. You also put on your signature vanilla bean perfume. You did natural light makeup, and French braided your hair.
You made your way down to the Great Hall for breakfast. None of your friends showed up so you sat alone, reading the Dailey profit for a little bit. It was weird that Draco didn't meet you down in the common room though. I mean, you always done that for holidays. Was your birthday clarified as a holiday though? You shrugged it off. You then heard the Great Hall doors open. You moved to see who entered, as you usually do. You like to "people stalk". Draco had entered! Aka your amazing, sexy, hot, sweet, Slytherin prince boyfriend. You smiled at him brightly and saw he held a gift in his hand. Your smile brightened. As he made his way to Slytherin table you tried to catch his eyes but couldn't... he was looking somewhere else?
Draco soon passed by you and walked to e/n, who was sat a few seats down next to her group. E/n immediately sat up when she saw Draco. "Happy Birthday, E/n," he said. She squealed and hugged Draco tight. He hugged back more. Your heart dropped.
E/n was your enemy but since you were dating Draco and he was best friends with her for some reason, you let it slide. You knew Draco was yours, and you his. But E/n having her birthday on the same day as you sucked. Especially when Draco remembered it as her birthday, not yours. You watched as E/n opened the gift and saw a silver necklace with a snake charm, and emerald green gem. It was beautiful. Silent tears trickled down your face as Draco put the necklace on her. He really forgot your birthday.
"Y/n what's wrong?" A voice says. You looked to see Bff/n in front of you.
"That bitch. That's what's wrong," you say nodding to Draco and E/n who were laughing at something. Bff/n rolled her eyes.
"You don't have to be jealous, y/n," she says annoyed.
"But it's my special day!" You whined. She looks at you confused. 
"Your being the bitch now, y/n. It's E/n birthday. I know you don't like her but let her have her day. And Draco is just her best friend, l/n," Bff/n glared before getting up and walking over to E/n. Wow. Your so called best friend also forgot your birthday. It seemed like everyone did. So much for a special and fun day.
Draco soon came over and started piling food on his plate.
"Hey love, how are you?" He asks as if nothing was the matter.
"I'm just great," you replied, obviously sarcastically. He didn't seem to notice but was instead making secret coded hands signals to E/n from across the table. You looked down, hoping he didn't see his tears.
"That's great. I'm going to be at hogsmade all day today with E/n , by the way," he says smiling.
"W-what?" You asked, looking up at him. He continued eating.
"Yup. She turned 16 today, isn't that great! Sweet 16," he says.
"But I thought we had made plans today to hang out, don't you remember, Draco?" You asked, hoping he would remember your birthday or even the plans you made. He shook his head and stood up.
"Sorry, I've already made some plans with E/n, were throwing her a huge party for her at the three broomsticks," he grins. He kisses your cheek before leaving the great hall, probably getting ready for his big day with E/n.
You instantly got up a minute later and ran back to the common room and into your dorm. For the next hours you cried and cried. Wishing someone, anyone would remember your birthday. Just then an owl started pecking on your window. You shakily got up and let the owl in. You took the letter and fed the owl a treat before it soared away. You opened the letter slowly and read it.
Y/n-
Wanna come play some quidditch? Meet you in 10? Also, happy Birthday! I got a little something for you.
Cedric