Chapter 7

The trooper leads you into the room where they have been questioning the family. "Please sit down (Y/N)." You nod your head at the Lieutenant. "For the record, I am talking with (Y/N) (L/N)." You hear a chuckle come from Blanc. The Lieutenant continues, "Uh, Ransom Drysdale fiancé. So (Y/N) how was the party?" Blanc stands up and walks over to stand next to where the Lieutenant was sitting. "The party was fun. I spent most of my time talking with Meg and Martha." 

"Okay, did you anything strange at the party?" "Well, when Ransom and I arrived, I saw Walt and Harlan talking pretty intensely then when they stopped talking, Harlan brought Ransom into his office to talk." 

"Okay, and do you know what they talked about?" You lie. "No, Ransom didn't want to talk about it." You see Blanc narrow his eyes at you. He knew you lied. "Okay, and..." The Lieutenant was cut off by Blanc. "What did you and Ransom do when you got back home that night?" "Uh, well I tried to talk with him about what happened and what Harlan said to him, but he snapped at me, told me to shut up and leave it."

You see Blanc tense up at your answer. "The he said sorry. He told me he needed to go for a drive and think. When he went on his drive, I went to bed." "Mhm and what happened the next morning?" "Well, when I woke up, neither Ransom or our dog, Dodger, was in the bed with me" Blanc cuts you off "You always wanted a dog." Trooper and Lieutenant look at each other confused. 

"Continue." Blanc tells you. "I went downstairs to look for them and I found ransom sitting at our island in the kitchen with his head in his hands. That's when he told me that Harlan committed suicide. Then we cried in each others arms and watched movies and ate pizza for the rest of the night."

"When we finally decided to go to bed, neither of us could sleep so when I turned back to him we..." You hesitate. "What is it (Y/N)?" Blanc says. "You need to tell us!" Blanc shouts and stands up. "Well I'm sorry that I don't want to talk about my sex life with my father!"

 You shout back. Lieutenant and Trooper say "father" at the same time questioning Blanc and I. Blanc sits back down and sighs. 

"Gentlemen, this is my daughter (Y/N) (L/N) or better yet (Y/N) Blanc."