3

before you keep going this might be bad so far because i have been stoned out of my mind while writing all of these LMAO SORRY

Hyde and I had been dating for about a month now. Everything has been going good. Anyways. Now. Hyde and I are making out in the basement on the couch until Eric and Donna walked in. "Oh god c'mon guys." Hyde and I got up and I said Sorry. Eric then looked over at Hyde, "What Eric? I'm not sorry." He said it while smirking and slouching back in the chair. I chuckled at him. Eric shrugged it off and Donna and Eric sat down next to me on the couch. "You know what I don't think I can even sit on the couch anymore and sat in the other chair. "Oh fuck off Eric. Your acting like you didn't have sex with donna ON THE DINING TABLE!" Eric scoffed and hyde laughed. Kelso and Fez walked in. "ERIC DONNA! GUESS WHAT ME AND FEZ SAW LAST NIGHT!" Kelso shouted. "YOU SAW NOTHING KELSO!" Hyde shouted. "KELSO AND FEZ BOTH SHUT YOUR MOUTHS!" I yelled. Donna and Eric looked at kelso in confusion. "WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? WE CAUGHT Y/N AND HYDE DOING IT!" Kelso yelled. Eric looked over at both of us. "I'm gonna kill you hyde" Eric then got up and started chasing Hyde up the stairs.

Sorry ill try to come up with something better 😭