9

It was the day after my dad took the car away from me. I was still confused about why he was so mad about me dating Hyde. I understand that Steven might not be the best influence. But he should see and understand why I am dating him. I mean he lives with the kid for god's sake. Why couldn't he see that I really do Hyde and he loves me? Even Eric said that I have been happier since I started dating him and so has Hyde well to an extent well because Hyde is well Hyde. It honestly really upset me that Red couldn't see that. Anyways I am currently having the most awkward breakfast that I have ever had. All you could hear was forks scratching against the plates. I didn't want to speak up this time though. I just wanted to eat and get the fuck out of here. Hyde, Eric, and I all finished around the same time and we all left for school. Eric and Hyde agreed with me on not understanding why my dad was so disapproving of Steven and I's relationship. Eric said while driving, "I mean I don't know why he is so against it, I mean Lauries a whore at least you're not like her." Hyde and I nodded in agreement. I then said to Eric, "I mean he wasn't so against you and Donna and it's not like I'm his little girl or something like Laurie I'm treated the same as you Eric so what's the problem with me dating. I mean I am almost an adult." Hyde turned to me, "It's because of me, I mean c'mon I have gotten arrested multiple times and never show up for my classes. You might be like Eric but I am not like Donna." Eric and I looked over at him and everyone went silent. Was that really why? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 I got home from school and immediately when to go talk to my dad. I saw him and immediately asked him, "Why are you so against Steven and me?" He started to get up but I stopped him, "Nope you can't keep running away just tell me." He sighed and sat down. "Listen Y/n, I am happy that you found someone. But just not Steven." I rolled my eyes, "Why? I mean mom said she was fine with it and so is everyone else. All I want is your approval. I can't sit through another silent breakfast, dinner, or lunch. It's torture. I understand that Hyde might not be the best influence but I mean either way I have been best friends with him forever. So what does it matter?" I just didn't understand. He sighed again. "Okay fine. It's not that its Steven. It's just you two living in the same house. I mean you could be doing....stuff in that basement." I almost laughed I was trying to cover it up though. I just lied to him because I have one more silent meal I might kill someone, "Don't worry I won't do anything." I reassured him. "Fine, I believe you. Oh, also you can have the car again." He then just got up and left. I ran down to the basement and I yelled, "I GOT THE CAR BACK BITCHES!"

A/n: sry this was lowkey short.