8

It had been a week since everything happened and I still refused to talk to Jackie. Nobody blamed me though and omg this week has been so quiet and peaceful. It was like heaven. But anyways back to where we are. Hyde and I are making out in the kitchen. Then I heard "WHAT ARE YOU TWO DUMBASSES DOING?" Oh shit. Hyde and I pulled away and turned around. I then turned to Hyde and said "Run" Hyde ran out of the house and went go knows where. I turned around to then face my dad. "Hi, Dad," I said acting as if nothing had happened. "What's going on with you and steven?" He asked. "Uhh, nothing," I said because I'm an idiot. "That's funny because I just caught you making out with him in the kitchen." I could hear the anger in his voice. Well, I guess he always sounded like that. "Fine well we have been dating for a while now. Like a couple of months." I confessed. "A couple of months?!" He shouted, "Does your mother know about this?" I nodded a no to him. "KITTY!" He shouted. My mom then came into the kitchen to see what was going on. "Huh, what's going on?" She asked. "Y/n and Steven have been dating for a couple of months apparently." He answered. "Really? I knew it! I mean uh noo." How did she know? Am I that bad at hiding things? "Well, I'm just gonna leave." I tried to leave to get out but of course Red stopped me, "When steven comes back we are talking about this." I just turned around nodded sighed and left

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting in the basement and it had been about an hour since Hyde ran out of the house. The side door slowly opened to reveal Steven, "Is your dad around?" He asked. I nodded no and he walked in. "So what happened after I left?" I replied, "Well I told him that we have been dating for a while now and he said when you come back we are having a talk. I don't know what is gonna come out of it but I'm a little scared, to be honest." Then I heard walking down the stairs Hyde and I both turned to see Red coming down the stairs. We both mumbled under our breaths, "Shit." We didn't run though because we knew that either way we were going to have to have this talk. I was freaking out man. He just turned to us and said, "Come upstairs dinner is ready." Hyde and I then got up and walked into the kitchen where my parents and Eric were already sitting down getting ready to eat. Then finally after were all sat down my dad broke the silence, "So you guys are dating?" Eric turned over and exclaimed, "Oh man they found out?" Red then turned to look at Eric, "Wait you knew about this?" Eric realized that he shouldn't have said that at the moment, "Uhh". Red just shook his head and turned his attention back too us. "So when were you planning to tell us?" Hyde and I looked at each. We had never talked about before besides when we decided not to tell him. "I don't know," I confessed. "What am I going to do with you two? I mean living in the same house? That doesn't sound like the best idea." Red said. "Well I mean sounds like the best idea to me" Hyde smirked.  I hit him. He is such an idiot. "What does that mean Steven...Oh god, Steven." She sighed. "I don't want you doing things to my little girl Steven." I laughed well because he might have been a little too late on. "What are you laughing at Y/n" He glared. Everyone looked over at me and I could see Hyde trying to hide his laugh along with me. I said nothing. I have no idea what to do. Then my mom broke the silence, "Really Y/n oh god now you AND Eric."  She then left the room in distraught. "See now you've made your mother upset." My dad complained. "Dad there is nothing you can do about me and Steven I like him a lot. You can yell me for as long as you want but nothing is changing with me and Hyde." I ranted. He gave up. "Fine, you guys can stay together but just remember your actions have consequences." I turned to Hyde and Eric and asked them, "What the hell just happened. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[Later that day]

Hyde, Donna, Fez, Kelso, and I were all sitting in the circle and I was sitting on Hyde's lap. I passed Kelso the joint after taking a long and hard hit. Hyde and I were telling them what had happened Hyde continued, "It was weird man, he just told us that our actions have consequences and he just walked out." I nodded in agreement with what he was saying I pitched in, "I'm genuinely terrified to be completely honest." I said scared while looking around the room. "Dude I would be scared too," Kelso said. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[The next day]

I walked into the kitchen to see everyone else there already. "Hey, what's up?" I said while entering the room. No response though well I guess that happened every morning. After everyone was done eating breakfast I told them that I was gonna go to Walgreens to pick up some things. "No, you're not." My dad said. I turned around and asked him, "And why is that?" He replied, "I told you your actions have consequences, it isn't your car anymore. It's only Eric's. If you keep dating this dopehead you don't have a car." I looked at him in shock. I love Hyde. Why couldn't he see that? My mom was shocked too. She quickly turned to look at him and she shouted, "What is wrong you Red? Y/n and Steven make a great couple." Red just shrugged and turned back to read the paper. I groaned and left the kitchen and went to the basement. As I went to sit down Fez came into the house."Hi Y/n." He said as he sat next to me on the couch. "Hey, Fez," I said sounding upset. He then asked, "What is wrong?" I reminded him of what Red had the other day and told him how he took the car away from me. I mean I couldn't believe my dad why does he have such a problem with me dating Hyde.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It was dinner time but in all honesty, I didn't want to talk to my dad. I was still really mad at him but I went down to the kitchen anyway. I sat down at the dinner table and it was very quiet. Nobody said a word. Until I spoke up, "I just don't understand why I'm getting punished for dating Steven." Everyone looked over at me. My dad just stood up started to leave and said, "I am not having this conversation right now." and just left the room. I just couldn't understand why? Why punish me for dating Hyde? We love each other.