4

Jackie was upset because of course Kelso cheated on her AGAIN. Donna proposed that we have a girls night without the guys. Jackie was so excited and it got her mind off Kelso. Now its 9:45 pm and were all at Donnas. "I have got a good idea" I told the girls. I then walked over into my bag and grabbed some pot. I then bring it up into the air and shake the bag. "Yes our lord & drug dealer!" Donna joked. We all sat in a circle at Donnas house. Jackie was complaining about Kelso. "You know what? Kelso wasn't even that good in bed" Donna and I look at each other and start laughing. "Y/n you're lucky though hydes good in bed." We both started laughing. "I mean you're not wrong jackie." We were still laughing. I asked Donna, "Wait how is Eric in bed?" "He's well he's okay...i mean he's pretty good not THAT good though." We all started laughing again.

Hydes pov

Kelso turned to me. "That was so smart to put the tape recorder in Donnas room." I replied "thanks man I can't wait to hear what they say."

Next day hydes pov

I tell Eric the plan to get the tape recorder. "You call Donna, have her come over. After she hangs up I'll sneak into her house as she leaves." Eric nodded and called Donna. "Shes on the way." Eric said. I ran out of the house to go into hers. I finally made it into her house and grabbed it and ran out. I made it back to Formans basement. Everyone was there. I told everyone, "Hey guys I got this new recorder and I want you guys to listen what I recorded." All the boys nodded and where smiling. The girls looked confused but just nodded. I clicked play as we played the recorder.

Y/n pov
I mumbled "fuck". But I guess I was loud because everyone looked at me. "Wait wait why fuck?" Eric asked. "Shut up listen to this." You can hear the recording, "You know what? Kelso wasn't even that good in bed." Kelso gasped and look at Jackie. Hyde shushes him. "Y/n you're lucky though hydes good in bed." Then you can hear me and her laughing. Hyde quietly says "yesss". You then hear "I mean you're not wrong jackie." Hyde then looks over at me and smirks. I looked down and chuckled. "Wait how is Eric in bed?" "He's well he's okay...i mean he's pretty good not THAT good though." Eric and Kelso looked so mad. Hyde was just smiling while Kelso and Eric glared at him. "Well from now on I think I should me making all the decisions. Well cause I mean we all heard what they said." Hyde said with the biggest smirk wiped across his face. The boys scoffed. "I honestly did not need to know that my SISTER and my BEST FRIEND sex life is going great." Eric sighed.