7

Before I start I wanna thank @whipped_cream013 for the request I love the idea.

Jackie Pov:

I had just told Donna what happened in the basement and she is taking Y/N'S SIDE! She said, "Well I mean Jackie you shouldn't have done that, Hyde really does love y/n. I think it's sweet I mean we never really see that side of him." I replied, "Ugh of course you take her side. Whatever. I have a plan Donna she'll never see it coming." I then got up and left. As I was leaving Donna shouted, "YEA I'M GONNA TAKE HER SIDE Y/N HAS BEEN MY BEST FRIEND FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE JACKIE!" I didn't care though I am still better than her.

Y/n pov:

I was eating at the hub and Donna walked in. She sat down next to me and said, "Hey man you better watch out for Jackie she told me what happened and she said she has some plan or something." I answered, "Eh I'm not that worried I know Hyde wouldn't do something like that." Donna nodded. We then sat and talked for a while, we hadn't hung out by ourselves in forever we were always surrounded by everyone else. I mean I didn't have a problem with being around everyone else. But this was nice, considering we haven't done it since we were like 13.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked back into the basement and it seemed like nobody was home so I just sat down and started watching tv. Well until Jackie came in. "Hi y/n I'm so sorry about yesterday I just am really upset with Micheal and just wanted someone else to get my mind off him and at least Steven is better than Eric so I went after him. I am so sorry y/n." Wow, I never expected that from Jackie but I believed her. "It's okay Jackie I understand," I said while smiling. She suggested we go the hub but it seemed like she lost her purse so we went to Donna's to look for it. We looked for a while but she suggested that she might have left it at my house so she was gonna go to mine to look for it while I stay here. Damn at this point I just wanted to go home. But I didn't want to be rude to Jackie so I kept looking for it. 

Jackies Pov:

The plan was working so well. I couldn't believe it. I then went back to the Forman's house to find Steven. I went to the basement and there he was sitting in his chair all by himself. "Hi, Steven." I greeted him. "Oh god, Jackie what do you want?" He asked. "You." He rolled his eyes to the back of his head. I then walked over and leaned in...

Y/n's pov:

I couldn't find the purse at all so I decided to head back to the house. I walked down the stairs to the basement from outside and opened the door and saw. JACKIE AND HYDE KISSING! "WHAT THE FUCK HYDE!" I yelled. I then stormed upstairs into my room. He followed me upstairs though but I slammed the door in his face. I couldn't even look at him. He kept knocking on the door and I could hear him but it was all muffled since I put headphones on to try and forget he was there. I couldn't believe he did this.

Hydes Pov:

"C'mon y/n let me explain what happened! She kissed me! Please just let me in!" She only said one thing while I was yelling, "Don't talk to me, not right now. We can talk later but please just leave me alone for now." Fuck. I then ran downstairs and Jackie was still there. She was acting as if nothing happened. "What the fuck Jackie? She won't even look at me. I just told her I loved her man. How can you be so self-centered?" I yelled at her. She said nothing and didn't even pay attention to me. "Get out Jackie, leave!" I yelled again. She looked up at me sighed then just left. I knew Jackie was a bitch but I never thought she would go this far. I kicked over my chair out of anger and frustration. Donna then walked in. "Hey...what's going on?" She questioned. I told her the entire story of what happened. "Shit. Y/n should have listened to me." What did that mean? Listen to her about what so I asked. "What? What did you tell her?" She then told me what happened. Donna then had a great idea.

Y/n's Pov

I took off my headphones at this point and was just laying down crying looking at my ceiling. I couldn't believe him. I thought he loved me, I mean he just said it. Maybe he didn't mean it. Oh, fuck how I am gonna live in the same house as him. I mean somehow my dad hasn't even found out that we are dating yet because I know he would kill him. I then heard on knock on my door. "Go away," I shouted. I then heard "It's me, donna." I then got up and opened the door for her. She sat down and told me, "It was Jackie's plan Hyde just told me everything that happened. He didn't want her there and she kissed him. He didn't want too It was all Jackie. You have to forgive him." I then felt so bad, I should have listened to what he was saying. I should have trusted him. "Oh shit," I said and then ran to the basement to find him. I saw him sitting in his chair and when he saw me he immediately stood up. He started talking 100 miles an hour, "Y/n you have to listen to me Jackie ki-" I interrupted him, "I know what happened Donna told me." He then calmed down and I then leaned him to kiss him. "I'm so sorry y/n I really do love you." He said, I then started to blush and smile and I said, "I love you too," I guess Donna was there because we both heard "Awwww" coming from Donna behind us who was sitting on the stairs. We both turned to her and scolded, "Shut up!" 

A/n: I ALREADY HAVE AN IDEA FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER I AM ON A ROLL MAN!!