Chapter 1

⚠️WARNING⚠️ :
Don't get addicted;)

I hoped off the plane and thought "This is it, no going back now." I may be running from my problems, but it sure as hell is easier than solving them.

Anyway, I walk into my new apartment a couple hours later to see it had a cute light lavender color to it and it was 2 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and living room, and a huge ass TV.

It was a pretty average apartments and I loved it. I check the time to see it's already 5:30. I decided to unpack a bit and take a bath. But then it's already 10:39, so Netflix time biiitch.

The next morning I spent most of the day unpacking and eating leaving me exhausted af and STILL having to look for a job. As I scroll through possible jobs I see one for a receptionist. I decided to add that to my list of jobs I was applying for.

Anyway I hop into bed hoping to get at least one job.

*Week later*

I'm finally moved in fully and all I have to do now is get a damn job. I already had 2 interviews and I have one for a receptionist today. No one has called me back yet so I decided to go to the interview. It was for 3:30 and it was already 2. I quickly take a shower and do my makeup with a nice natural eye and lip.

^^^makeup aboveAfter I finished my makeup I look in the mirror to appreciate my work

^^^makeup above
After I finished my makeup I look in the mirror to appreciate my work. I may be bad at almost everything but I'm damn good at makeup. I always had normal sized lips and waist length hair that takes ages to brush. But I appreciated almost every feature of mine.

I was about 5"5 making me decent night with an average body and DD breasts. I had full brows, normal nose and lips and a pretty small frame.

I decide to slip on a lavender pencil skirt that hugs my waist and a white colored button shirt, tucked in. With nude 4 inch heals.

 With nude 4 inch heals

And Im ready!!!

I hop in my black Mercedes and start driving. Thankfully the building is only like 10 minuets from my apartment. I park my car and look up. I begin to worry about my accent as I look up. Nasani Enterprises it reads. Here I go...