Chapter 2

HA YOUR ADDICTED!!! I hope lol

I step into the building and the cool air hits me. I hesititantly walked to the front desk. "Hi, I'm Victoria Rilsovich and I'm here for the receptionist posistion." She looked up at me with a warm smile.

She looked about in her late 40's. She had wrinkles around her eyes from smiling so much. I wanted nothing more that to stress about wrinkles because I smile too much.

"Ah, yes, go to the 5th floor and head to room 184." I said a quick thank you and made my way to the elevator. "Дура" (Dumbass) I mumbled. I forgot my phone at my apartment. I brushed off the feeling that I was being watched and I proceeded inside the elevator. I eventually found the room and I hesitantly knocked before hearing a quick, "Come in."

As I entered the room I couldn't help but notice how bright it is. I look forward to see a woman in looking about 19 or 20. She had beautiful brown hair with a little freckles. She was about 5' 4 and had a wide smile playing on her lips.

"Hi, I'm glad you could make it! My name is Charlotte. Please take a seat and let's begin."

"I see you don't have much experience, and I didn't see any past records. Why is that?" I looked at her with the most innocent eyes I could muster and already knew what I was going to say.

"I just moved to America and I was hoping I could get a job. I have lots of experience talking to people and explaining things." She looked at me expectantly expecting me to say more but I remained silent. She was hesitant but I understood why.

"I guess we could see how things go for a couple days since you seem so confident. After a couple days I will talk with HQ to see if we should hire you. I warn you, the boss is very demanding so you better be quick and efficient." I felt joy swell up on me and I quickly say "Thank you! You won't regret this."

A couple questions later I walked out of the room feeling accomplished. I decided to reward myself by getting ice-cream.

I saw a really cute ice-cream shop about a block away from my apartment and decided that it will become my favorite spot to go to. As I walked in I could tell it was a family owned business. It l looked so homey and warm.

"What can I get you miss?" The voice startled me so much I almost jumped. I sweetly smiled at the young girl and replied with my mild accent, "Mint chocolate chip please." She mumbled a quick "Ok" and got to work on scooping.

I took this time to look around, to see I was the only customer here. And to be honest, I liked that. I turn around to see she was pretty much done and I replied "спасиба." She looked confused and I suddenly realized. I blushed and say, "Sorry, I mean thank you" I quickly pay and leave with my cheeks still burning.

I spent the rest of the day just being lazy and eating. I got my period to and that was SO fun. *cue sarcasm* anyway, today is Friday and I start work on Monday so, I get to relax for a couple days.

Hey guys *wavyyy emoji* I decided that at the end of a chapter I'm gonna post memes lol. Some might be dark but don't judge. They will start next chapter;). SO READ IT.

Byeeee