02

Hoseok's P.O.V:

I am back home. Finally I can go and lock myself in my room. Or so I thought...

"Hoseok," manager Sejin shouted.

"Yeah hyung?"

"You should go live if you want to. I mean everyone on twitter keeps saying that you haven't been live fore months and they miss you."

"Ok, I will go live, don't worry."

I hate going live. not because I don't like ARMY, I love ARMY more than anything in this world but I don't like the feeling of being judged by every single action I make, so that's why I haven't been live for 8 months.

__________

Right now I am live. I am talking about my experience in the military because that is the only thing I have the energy to talk about.

I am nearly done so I decide to look at the comment.

"OMG! Oppa I haven't seen you for ages"

"Oppa I love you"

"Bring Jungkook"

"Why are you live? No one likes you."

"Oppa I hope you go live more"

I could see that ARMY was spamming purple hearts to stop the hate comments reaching me but I still saw them. I felt useless and worthless because I make people feel bored, mad, sad and other negative feelings.

I say goodbye to ARMY and I turn off the phone.

The moment I turn it off, I rush to the toilet. I had to vomit because I felt too anxious and I am too sad. I can't take this I need to calm down.