Hoseok's P.O.V:

It has been 30 minutes since I went live. I have been trying to hold myself back from doing something bad but I can't I feel the need to do it. I feel the need to relax and feel safe.

I stand up and look around my bedroom, I can't find it. I go to the kitchen. Where I see Seokjin.

"Hi, Hoseok"

"What are you doing here hyung?"

"Oh I am making myself food, do you want some?"

"No thanks, I just came here because I was bored." I leave but I already took the item I need.

I enter my room sit on my bed, take the knife out of my pocket and pull my sleeves up.

My arms are revealed. They have a lot of scars from self harming. I put the knife against my bare skin. Straight away I feel the pain rushing up my arm but then it turns into relief. I feel relieved and as if all of my worries are now gone. I have confidence but I still feel the pain.

As I was cutting myself, I heard the door open. It was Jungkook. I quickly roll up my sleeves but I still have the knife in my hands.

"H-h-hyung, why do you have a k-k-knife in your hands?" he asked with a trembling voice.

"Oh, I took the knife from the kitchen because I couldn't find my own knife. I had to open a package and I was just about to put the knife back."

"But why does it have blood on it?"

I was frozen and I couldn't find an excuse so I tried to distract him by opening my mouth to say something but then purposely drop my knife on my knee so it cuts and Jungkook would be distracted.

"Hyung! Are you ok?"

"Yeah I am...it's just a small wound don't worry I'll take care of it. but can you please take the knife away it scares me?"

Jungkook quickly grabbed the knife from the floor and left the room.