Seokjin's P.O.V:

I am so annoyed right now because Jungkook called a meeting with all of the members. He told us to meet in the living room.

I go down there where I see everyone except Hoseok.

"where is Hobi?"

Jungkook had a worried expression on his face. "Actually hyungs, he won't be here."#

"Wait, why?" Yoongi asked.

"Because this is about him."

"what? What's wrong?" Namjoon asked.

"Something weird happened yesterday and it took me a while to understand what was going on."

"Just tell us Jungkook," Jimin demanded.

"Basically, yesterday I entered Hoseok's room and I saw him with a knife in his hand."

"Wait, why?" Taehyung asked. everyone had a confused expression.

"I asked the same thing and he said that he needed to open a package but he couldn't find any knives in his room so he took one from the kitchen."

"Yeah what about that? He took yesterday I saw him," I said.

"Well this is where it gets weird. I asked him why there was blood on it an-" he got interrupted by all of us.

"Blood?" everyone shouted.

"Yeah, when I asked him he 'accidently' dropped the knife and it his leg. I didn't think much of it until he asked me to pick up the knife."

"what's wrong with that?" Yoongi asked.

"I saw scars and still opened wounds under his sleeve. At first I was like, maybe he got hurt whilst he was opening the package but then when I was walking away I saw puke in the toilet and I remember when Hoseok told us that he pukes a lot when he is sad or anxious, so I put the puzzle pieces together."

"H-h-he s-s-self h-h-h-h-harmed?" Namjoon asked in a cracked voice.

"I thi-" I suddenly heard a loud bang.

"WHAT IS THAT SOUND? IT CAME FROM OUTSIDE??" I shouted in panic.

We all went outside....