Chapter 1: And Then There Was Red

Deep in the vast and empty void of space were life rarely existed, travelled a space ship on the run from an even larger space ship.

The smaller space ship was painted blue in colour and the windows were a tint of green. It had suffered some damage from the larger ship and is now travelling at high speeds to its destination.

The large ship was brown in colour and had a large top deck and an equally large bottom deck. Red electricity surged between them as it was keeping up with the smaller ship.

Laser beams blasted at the smaller ship and it was trying it's best to manoeuvre and avoid them.

The smaller ship flew into and asteroid field but the larger ship followed as it blasted more beams, the beams hit the smaller ship's side wing.

The smaller ship retaliated as it fired its own lasers and hit the larger ship on its side.

Inside the larger ship were three robots that were managing the controls of the ship, as it shook from the hit.

"Damage percentage at 20%" One of the robots said as it faced the captain of the ship.

The captain was a large alien that had the head of a squid. It had red eyes and no hair, it wore black and red battle armour as the shoulders were the shape of spiked balls.

"I will not be denied." The squid alien said in its rough and menacing voice.

The smaller ship was finally approaching earth as it was almost to it's destination, but then the larger ship fired a laser beam and destroyed the ship's engines causing it to come to a halt.

"The ship has lost its engines." The robot reported with a salute.

"Prepare to board!" The squid alien said "There is not a being in this galaxy that will stop me from obtaining the Omnitrix."

Unknown to them, the smaller ship fired a laser beam and it was a direct hit as it destroyed the larger ship's cockpit but not before it fired a laser back and destroyed most of the blue ship as there was only a small piece still floating.

Inside the smaller ship, the pilot limped their way to a pod. Inside the pod were two very important things that they were sent to deliver.

The first was a very big wristwatch, primarily black and grey in colour with a grey dial, a green button on the side and green hourglass shape. This was the Omnitrix.

The second was a girl who was sleeping right next to the Omnitrix

The second was a girl who was sleeping right next to the Omnitrix. The girl had long black hair and red eyes with peach skin. She wore a red short sleeved jacket with a white collar and sleeve, black undershirt, blue jean shorts and black, red and white running shoes. She also wore a red hat with a white front backwards but, her most important item is the small wristwatch on her right arm. One side was red and the other side of the watch was white and it was connected by a round plate with a DNA symbol on the glass faceplate. This is Red and the watch on her right arm is the Pokedex.