Murder House

Y/n's POV (Slight trigger warning)

"Hey I have an idea!" Mammon says as we arrive back to the House of Lamentation. Lucifer sighed.

"What is it now?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest. Mammon smiled devilishly.

"Let's go to the Devil's Festival! It's only going to be around for another two days! We should go as a celebration to y/n staying in Devildom." He said hugging me from behind. I chuckle and look back at Lucifer.

"Well I don't see any real harm in doing so. And we wouldn't be going against Diavolo's wishes since we're going as a group and it's a popular event." He said with a small shrug.

"I get to eat festival food!" Beel smiled. Belphie sighed and patted his twin's shoulder.

"Oooohhh and I heard they were giving out Ruri-chan plushies at some of the game stands!" Levi said, his face lighting up instantly.

"I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea." Satan says off to the side of the group. Asmo clings to his arm and chuckles.

"We should go to the fun house!" Asmo cooed. Satan pushed Asmo away and rubbed his temple. I grabbed Mammon's hand and interlaced my other arm with Lucifer's. 

"Let's go then!" I say excitedly. Lucifer smiled down at me and I felt Mammon tighten his grip on my hand. On the way there we all talked about how the next few weeks would play out now that I've decided to stay. Apparently we would be staying somewhere else since the school year was ending, I didn't even know they had another place entirely where we would spend our "summer" vacation. 

"Hey y/n wanna go on the merry go round with me?" Levi asked me. Mammon frowned and looked at his DDD, but he never let go of my hand. I smile at Levi.

"Of course!" I giggle and Levi blushed a little before smiling back. Mammon tugged me forward and my arm slipped from Lucifer's.

"We're here!" He says happily. We approach the booth set up in front of the festival entrance. A woman with long blonde hair and amber eyes sat there.

"How many tickets?" She asked us.

"Eight ma'am." Mammon said with a smile. The woman smiled sweetly at us and placed eight tickets in front of us.

"24,000 grimm please." She said holding out her hand. Mammon took a step back and laughed a little.

"You can't be serious? That seems more than last year's price. Are you trying to cheat us out of our money?! Watch who you're talking to you hag-"

"Aha pardon him miss." Asmodeus said shoving Mammon aside with his elbow. He leaned forward against the booth and smiled at the woman.

"That isn't the actual price you're charging us, now is it darling?" He said in a seductive tone. The female demon obviously became flustered, and a blush painted her face. Asmo licked his lips and leaned in closer.

"Don't shy away now honey, look into my eyes and tell me the truth. How much are you going to charge my brothers and I?" He said, his voice dripping from his tongue like silk. She never looked away from his face, it was almost as if she was in a trance.

"I-I guess I can charge half off just for you.." She said barely audible. Asmo smiled again and straightened up. He placed 12,000 grimm in front of her and grabbed our tickets. He gave one to each of us and started walking to the entrance.

"You shouldn't use your power to take advantage of others like that Asmodeus." Lucifer scolded as he walked beside me. Asmo winked at him.

"I didn't see you try and stop me so I assumed it was okay." He said showing the security guard his ticket before walking in. Lucifer sighed and shook his head. I pulled Mammon down to my level so I could whisper in his ear.