Sweet Delicacy

A/N: Filler chapter? Not really but it's still part of the main story

Y/n's POV

I woke up drowsily the next day. My head was foggy and my vision was blurred when I initially opened my eyes. I squinted, trying to focus my vision. When I did I was looking up at an unfamiliar ceiling. It was navy blue and there were black wave like patterns painted on. I groaned, suddenly realizing how sore my entire body was. I heard movement next to me and turned my head to see Levi waking up. Had this silly otaku really slept on a chair? Poor thing. We locked eyes and a relived smile covered his face.

"You're awake!" He exclaimed happily. He chuckled and wiped his eye free of a tear with his thumb.

"So are you." I smiled back at him, my voice slightly hoarse. He placed a lock of my hair behind my ear and sniffled.

"I'm so glad you're okay.."He murmured. I nodded and then looked around the room again. My eyes fell on Satan and I bolted upright. My side released stabbing like pain and I became dizzy. I felt Levi grab my arm to support me as I pressed my palm against my head. 

"H-how is he?" I ask in a shaky voice. Levi looked over at Satan and sighed.

"He's not doing so good right now but he'll pull through. We're all excellent at quick recoveries." He reassured me. I nodded and looked toward the other side of the room to look for Lucifer and Beel, knowing they had also been hurt in the attack.  I saw Lucifer first, even sleeping he seemed to have that same scornful look he had around Mammon. Then my gaze drifted to Beel. He was sprawled out on his bed and a little bit of drool was coming out of his mouth. I giggled and Levi tilted his head in confusion.

"I think maybe Beel is finished recovering." I say pointing at the ginger headed goof. Levi looked over and laughed.

"Yeah looks like it. I should probably get him up and around then, it'll help him overall if he isn't bedridden." He tells me as he gets up. He walks over to Beel and hesitates, as if he didn't how to go about waking him up. He pokes his chest a couple times and Beel grunts in response. I saw his uncovered eye flutter open and look at Levi's face.

"Is it over?" He grumbled out. Levi nodded and Beel let out a long sigh. He sat up and softly touched the bandage over his right eye. Suddenly a low growl came from his stomach. He placed a hand over his stomach. Suddenly we look at each other and his face brightens up.

"Y/n you're fine!" He greets me joyfully. I waved and smiled, happy to see he was okay. His stomach growled again and he got up.

"I'm in the mood for something sweet. Are the cupcakes I brought a few days ago still here?" He asks. Levi nodded. Beel walked away and out of the room and Levi walked back over to me.

"He always restocks his snack supplies before we come back to this place." He explained to me. I laughed and suddenly the door flew open. We snapped our attention to the doorway and saw Mammon standing there holding a vanilla cupcake. He looked at me and immediately broke into laughter. He ran to my bed and aggressively rubbed my head.

"I'm so glad my favorite human is okay!" He told me happily. I gently waved his hand away and looked up at him.

"Are you okay?" I ask, looking at his bandaged shoulder. He laughed.

"Pfffft. Me? I'm doing great! Oh right I snatched a cupcake for you." He told me as he handed over the little pastry. I smiled and took a bite out of it. 

"These taste like the ones back home!" I exclaim happily. Mammon smiled at my reaction.

"That's because they are. Beel always buys cupcakes from the human realm." He tells me. I stuff the rest of the cupcake in my mouth. Beel walked back in the room, seemingly looking for something.