A Crime Scene

Y/n's POV

I ran down that dreaded hallway as fast as my legs would take me. I had my DDD out and looked for Lucifer's contact. Once I found it I called him and held the phone to my ear. I glanced behind me to see if anyone was following. I heard the click signifying Lucifer had picked up. 

"Lucifer! Come to the haunted house as fast as you can!" I gasped out. I heard footsteps approaching and I looked over my shoulder again.

"Y/n? What's going on? Why do you sound so tired and desperate?" He quickly asked. I lost my footing and fell to the ground. I cry out in pain and look at my ankle.

"Y/n?! What's wrong!" Lucifer shouted through the phone. Tears started to fall down my face.

"The killer is here. Please come help us, I think he got Satan!" I sobbed through the receiver. I heard Lucifer growl angrily before hanging up. I try to get up and start to limp away as fast as I could. I used the wall for support and I kept wiping my face free of tears. I kept looking behind me, praying that this isn't where I take my last breath. 

"Found you." I heard someone say behind me. I turn and was received with a blow to the stomach. I coughed and crippled to my knees. They unclench their fist and stare down at me. I tried to crawl away but they kicked me down.

"Let me savor this sight." They said to me. I curled up in pain and continued to sob. I open my mouth.

"I-I call u-upon thee, avatars of pride and envy-" They kicked my stomach with bone shattering force, causing me to move a few feet back. I scream and writhe in agony.

"Quit the bluff. I know you don't have enough power to actually summon anyone." They hissed at me. I forced a smile.

"That m-may be true, but I can tell y-you right now, y-you're not leaving here a-alive." I say in a strained voice. They pointed their sword at my chest.

"My intention was never to kill you, I'm after those demon brothers, and you just happen to be a perfect hostage. But of course I had to make it seem like you were my true target to kill. If that demon I left earlier is still alive he'll be thinking I want you dead." They said pressing the point of the blade against me. My heart ached. Had he really injured Satan that badly? But this was good, I had to get them to keep talking.

"But why them? They didn't do anything to you!" I snapped at them. Their grip on the sword faltered a second before they started to laugh maniacally. I took a shaky breath and looked around for my DDD while they were distracted. It was a few feet away at my left. I decided to lunge for it but before I could grab it it shattered as one of their knives broke through it. I heard them click their tongue three times, as if they were about to scold a child. The pain in my foot and stomach was growing worse and now I had no means of contacting the others again.

"I need you to be a good girl. Now come on, I have a special place set up just for you." They told me, offering their hand. I looked at it and then smacked it away, glaring at them right after. They looked at their palm and clenched their fist. They swung and punched the side of my face. My head collided with the wall and I screamed out in pain. 

"Ungrateful hag!" They growled at me. I managed to scoff.

"Yeah sure, I'm ungrateful for not wanting to be kept as a hostage somewhere I don't even know." I said sarcastically. They let out a frustrated shout and lifted their sword above their head. I held up my arms to cover my face and shut my eyes. I heard a clang and opened my eyes to see that they were no longer holding the sword but they seemed to be frozen in place. I look behind me and saw it stuck in the ground.

"I'm going to have to ask you to step away from her." I heard Lucifer say from behind the killer. They turned around and were met with Lucifer, Mammon, and Beel. The killer immediately threw three knives at them but they all managed to dodge. Mammon leaped over them and landed behind me.