Training

Y/n's POV

I let out a sigh when Asmo came into the room with tea, everyone except him, Levi, and Belphie were sentenced to bed for the time being.

"That's not a nice way to greet someone." Asmo chucked as he placed a tea cup on the table next to my bed.

"I'm sorry, I guess I just don't like not being able to help." I say scratching the back of my neck. He continued to walk around the room and give everyone a tea cup. 

"Perfectly normal to feel that way." Satan said not looking up from the book he was reading.

"Just enjoy it while it lasts." Mammon said propping himself up on one of his elbows.

"Can I have more tea?" Beel asks, looking up at Asmodeus.

"Quiet, all of you. I have to go over these reports." Lucifer muttered in irritation as he scribbled away on a document.

"The whole point of this is for you to rest Lucifer." Levi grumbled as he walked into the room.

"Where's Belphie?" Beel asked them.

"He went to go pick something up." Levi told him.

"I'm a someone, not a something." Solomon said entering the room with a sulking Belphie behind him. I sat up in bed and laughed.

"Solomon! It's good to see you!" I greeted him happily.

"You said that way too enthusiastically." Mammon mumbled, seemingly annoyed. Solomon smiled and gave a single wave, addressing everyone in the room. Lucifer looked up from his work and cleared his throat.

"Ah yes, Solomon. Thank you for coming." He said as he attempted to get out of bed. Asmo rushed over and forced him back in bed.

"No walking for you!" He scolded.

"Yes, there's no need to get up and greet me. Belphegor filled me in on everything that's been going on. I'm rather relieved none of you were killed in that horrible attack." He said with a worried smile.

"We're the demon brothers. It's going to take more than that to kill us." Mammon huffed.

"Is that completely true though?" Beel questioned.

"Well it's true to a certain degree. If I was a normal demon I would most certainty have been killed in the attack." Satan said putting down his book.

"Indeed, and even with our enhanced healing abilities we were still injured quite badly." Lucifer said shaking his head in disbelief.

"We should be glad everyone made it out alive." Belphie said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Belphie's right, we're all here and that's what matters in the end." I butt in.

"I was told I was needed in order to aid you in your quest in finding and taking down this killer, am I correct?" Solomon asked.

"Yes of course. You're the best man for the job after all." Asmo shot him a smile. Solomon chuckled and shook his head slightly. Levi handed him the knife which was wrapped in a handkerchief. Solomon gently picked it up and held it between two fingers. He held it up to the light and examined it.

"This is indeed an enchantment that was cast on the knife." He nodded before placing it back into the handkerchief.

"Can you trace it back to its caster?" Lucifer asked. Solomon tapped his chin as he thought about it.

"Well its definitely possible, although based on the energy it's emitting there's a very high chance that the caster has cast, how do I say..? A protective barrier to prevent tracing." He explained.