Chapter 2: Red Rain

After the squad met Akuma they searched around the area once more, looking for any semblance of the Nine-Tailed-Titan but unfortunately they found nothing. Commander Shadis decided it would be best if they returned back to the walls because travelling with an untrained bystander was dangerous and he wanted to find out more about the girl.

As the horses carried them back to the walls, Akuma rode on Erwin's horse making sure she didn't fall off by holding onto him although reluctantly. One of the scouts looked up and noticed the weather changing, he soon alerted the group on the situation. Akuma too noticed the clouds gathering above, indicating that rain would be upon them.

She noticed another giant human approaching, she tugged on Erwin's jacket which made him look at her.

"Oi, that one's right on our asses." She said with a growl.

Erwin was about admonish her on her language at such a young age but when he looked at the approaching titan he kicked his horse's side to make it go faster.

"Commander on our left!" Erwin exclaimed and the group soon noticed the titan.

"Crap!" One of the scouts shouted in fear.

"And we're so close!" Another said in irritation and anger.

And she was right, they were closer to the walls. Akuma could see the gates opening as the soldiers up top saw them.

"We'll have to circle around; we can't bring it closer to the walls if the gates are open. Erwin keep the girl safe, the rest of you attack once we enter the forest!" Shadis commanded.

"Yes sir!" the group replied.

Akuma grit her teeth 'Damn it! This is a serious waste of time, just take me to the wall you bastards!'

Akuma looked at the titan and gave it her fiercest glare, her eyes changed from brown to her original fox eyes. The titan felt strong wave of killing intent and stopped in its tracks as it stared at Akuma in fear.

One of the scouts, Petra, noticed and alerted the commander that the titan stopped moving. She was a short woman with brown hair and golden-brown eyes.

"Keep going for the walls, this might be our only chance!" Shadis instructed

The squad went on as the titan turned around and ran away, Akuma's eyes turned back to being brown as she smirked to herself. The group was a little unnerved by what happened, never has a titan stopped when seeing a human much less run away from them.

"What the hell just happened?" one of the scouts, Thomas, asked.

"What happened was, sent that titan packing!" Another scout, Ricky, laughed which caused Akuma to roll her eyes "Right commander?"

'So they call them titans...' Akuma thought.

"Don't be an idiot, we didn't do anything. The titan must've lost interest but all I know is that we got lucky." Erwin said.