1

"Jaiden Oliver, huh? So the entire school knows that I'm related to the new science teacher?" Jaiden rose a brow as she sat in the car with Tommy, the two heading to Reefside High for both of their first day

"Well, I couldn't do your last name. The paperwork was complicated as is, imagine having to explain to the Board of Ed that I picked you up from the side of the road," Tommy retorted, and the girl had nothing to say back to that.

The past weekend had been a long one. Cam had dropped her off at Reefside after their little altercation in the Ice Academy. Strangely, Jaiden felt no different than before. Though putting two and two together, she assumed that Dakrian had suppressed her powers somehow. But hey, not that she needed them anymore, right? At least she still had her ninja abilities.

She decided against mentioning the whole situation to Tommy. At least, not yet. He was nervous as is to start teaching, and not to mention busy with his super secret research that he hasn't told the girl about yet. He said he'd take her to his lab once he finished the last touches on it, and she was going to hold him to that. The only reason she was there in Reefside was to help him with it, after all. Whatever it was.

All she knew was that it could possibly relate to the Morphing Grid. But that's all Tommy's told her.

The drive to school was somewhat long, since Tommy decided to get a house deep in the forest for whatever reason. 'For the research' he'd said. 'For the big basement space', where he's forbidden the girl to enter.

But this forty minute drive every morning would suck.

Eventually, the two former rangers made it to the high school, and Jaiden couldn't help her frown when she saw the teens greeting their friends happily and filing inside.

She missed her friends.

She missed Hunter.

He was heading back to the Thunder Academy this week with his Sensei and the students. He'd promised to call her once he was settled.

"Ah, jacket please." Tommy commented when they parked.

"I know~" Jaiden half rolled her eyes, grabbing her denim jacket, and she threw it over her shoulders. Tommy sent her an approving nod, and the two got out. Jaiden swung her backpack across her one shoulder, and let out a sigh.

"Oh, c'mon, you'll make friends quick," Tommy encouraged as they walked together.

"You know, technically I'm already a school graduate," she told the man in a smart tone.

"Yeah, a super secret ninja academy. You think these people would accept an ancient scroll as a diploma?" Tommy teased right back, and Jaiden could only shake her head.

"Well, see you around, Dr. Oliver," Tommy half grimaced when his title came out of the girl's mouth. The two were way too close to call one another by their official titles. Well, Jaiden didn't have an official title, but you get it.

The Crimson Ranger (Dino Thunder)-- The Ice Ranger SequelOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara