7

*Friday Morning- Day of Homecoming*

"Alright Cam, I'm in Reefside," Hunter spoke into his phone. He carried a small bag, inside being his clothes for the weekend as well as the scroll the former green ranger had given him. "Where exactly do I go now?"

"I just sent the gps location to your phone, it'll lead right to their base. Apparently it's under Jaiden's house, their basement. Shouldn't be hard to find."

"Got it, thanks." Hunter then hung up with that, and vanished as a streak of crimson.

Arriving at the middle of nowhere, his brows were furrowed, looking back and forth from his phone and the small house in the woods. This had to be it, he thought. Parked outside was a red convertible and a black Jeep. Since when had Jaiden gotten a red convertible?

Oh well, he hurriedly walked to the front steps and quickly knocked on the door. He could picture Jaiden coming to the door and just freezing at seeing him.

Instead, after three knocks, there was no answer.

Frowning, he tried the door and was pleasantly surprised to find it open. Slowly he peeked inside.

"Jai? Guess who?" He let out loudly, but even as he waited moments after this, there was no response. So she must've left for school already.

But then who's cars were outside?

Stepping inside, he looked around carefully. There was a single door left ajar that led downstairs, which was where Cam had said to go. Hopefully this Hayley person was there and he could hand over the scroll quickly, then go surprise Jaiden at school or something.

So Hunter opened the basement door fully and headed down the stairs.

Conner had gone to HQ before school to review his fight with the white ranger, since Hayley tapes all of their fights. As much as he hated training, Conner knew it was the only way for him to beat Trent. He wasn't strong enough, even with Super Dino Mode. So he was monitoring himself closely to see how he could improve for next time.

You could imagine his surprise when a complete stranger came down the basement stairs.

"Uh, hello?" Hunter rose a brow at the guy sitting before the computer monitors. Conner shot up from his seat, his eyes bulging in shock.

"Who the hell are you?" Conner blurted out, subconsciously raising his fists.

"Lemme guess, red convertible out front is yours," Hunter snapped back, though he didn't see this stranger as putting up any sort of challenge, so he didn't take a defensive stance. Instead he dropped his bag onto the floor and faced Conner with a cocked brow.

"I'm here to meet a Hayley, is she around?"

"You didn't answer my question. Who are you and how'd you know about this place?" Conner's faze narrowed. Hunter rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Let's see: cocky, arrogant, wearing red..." Hunter listed off, now wearing an amused smirk, "you've gotta be the red ranger." Conner took an assertive step toward the blonde in warning.

"Easy, kid. You don't wanna hurt yourself," Hunter mused, "since you're the red one, you know Jaiden, right?"

"What does it matter?" Conner was still on high alert.

"Uh, it matters a whole hell of a lot," Hunter smirked cockily his way, "she's my girlfriend." Conner blinked in shock, and for a moment he was frozen.

"You're... the boyfriend?" Conner asked aloud, "so that means, you're a power ranger too."

"Kind of; ex-power ranger, now ninja master, still kicking ass," Hunter rambled, "anyways, where's Hayley?" The blonde bent down and grabbed the scroll from his bag, "this should help the whole Tommy situation." Only then did Conner ease and drop his fists. Conner eyed the older boy, mentally cursing that he was taller than him.