3

Jaiden had been in the backyard of her house with her Spino Sword summoned

Jaiden had been in the backyard of her house with her Spino Sword summoned. Since they did live in the middle of nowhere, Jaiden wasn't worried about anyone seeing her with it. She'd been training right as she got back from school, which was uneventful. She hung out with Ethan and Kira, mostly, and Conner spent his downtime with his jock friends or playing soccer.

Tommy had been holed up at HQ pretty much all day. He'd told her he'd gotten readings for something nearby and that he'd contact her and the others once he pinpointed their location.

Jaiden had been training with her new weapon since their first battle, which was now three days ago. She'd gotten somewhat accustomed to its weight, and noticed that yes, her swings were slower, but they were more powerful than her katana's.

Today would be a good day, she decided.

Hunter was going to call later tonight, so of course it would be.

It was then that her morpher, or bracelet, beeped, just as she'd swung her sword. Jaiden stuck the tip of the sword into the ground, and let it go as she clicked on her bracelet.
"Guys, come check this out!" It was Ethan's voice. With furrowed brows, she willed her weapon to vanish, and it did, and looked back into the house. She debated calling Tommy for a moment, but decided against it. If it was serious, then she'd call.

And so Jaiden took off as a blur of white.

She made it downtown in a total of five minutes, and made sure to discreetly come out of an alleyway, thankful that no one paid mind to her. She then walked to the store called Cyberspace, which is where Ethan had told them to meet. She stood in front of it for a second.

"Jai!" The beauty turned to see Kira walking up.

"Hey Kira, do you know what this is about?" She asked the blonde.

"No clue."

"He called you guys, too?" The girls looked over and saw Conner coming up to them. They shrugged, and with that headed inside.

"Woah," Jaiden let out as she looked around. It was more like a mix of a cafe and a lounge. It reminded her just a bit of Storm Chargers.
"You guys made it! My brother and sisters in crime," The three watched Ethan greeting them at the front, all smiles. "Well, crime fighting."

"Welcome to my world," he motioned out to the lounge, "what do you think?" He led them through the area.

"Not bad, actually," Jaiden acknowledged, looking around with interest.

"Who came up with all this?" Kira followed.

"That'd be Hayley. She's a genius, MIT Grad, a techno legend, and programming genius," Ethan replied. "Got tired of working for big companies so she decided to open up this place."

"Good thing for you," Kira hummed out.

"Anyway so," Conner cut in, draping an arm over Ethan's shoulder, "what's so important?"