Umbridge

*Third Person (Time skip to 5th term cause I'm still lazy teheh also I wanna introduce my OCs) [4k words oops]

"Hi-ya!" Cora said happily, sitting down in the compartment with Oscar, Eva, Simon, Draco, Pansy and Blaise. "Hey C" Oscar said doing his handshake with her. She had gorgeous dark skin with puffy black hair with bunches of curls. Oscar was the closest with her, he was a tan boy with dark curly hair, his eyes crystal like. "Have you seen Harry at all?" Draco said, looking up from his book in his turtle neck, not yet changed for Hogwarts. "No, Hermione asked me earlier" Pansy said and Draco bit his lip and looked out the window. 

"Where the bloody hell is Crabbe and Goyle? they can't be getting snacks already she hasn't even gotten the trolley ready yet" Simon said, huffing. Eva shrugged her shoulders and pulled her little mirror out to put powder on her face. "you don't need makeup babes" Cora said, and Eva flicked her eyes up at her as she was across from her. "I don't see you wearing any, so you don't get to have an opinion on my makeup" Eva said, being sassy as always, even though Cora was wearing makeup just not a lot. She had long hazel hair with blueish green eyes, she always wore makeup and tight outfits. She was very egotistically but so was the whole group. 

Simon had caramel-y brown hair and silver blue eyes. Simon and Eva were twins- Eva would get most of the guys and Simon got most of the girls. But most importantly Eva had the biggest crush on Blaise, even though he got with Pansy last year and Harry but they all know the Golden boy is taken. They were all friendly to Harry and his friends- mainly because they would be kicked out of the group by Draco if they weren't- but they still hid their friendship as hard as they could but last year during the tournament Lucius Malfoy slowly caught on that Draco was nicer to Harry. And before that at the Quidditch world cup, Draco had to sneak a kiss to Harry behind one of the stands but Lucius saw him talking to Harry- not thinking much of it. 

The train roared smoke and began to roll on the tracks. "be back in a second" Draco said, setting his book down and stepping over their feet as the group talked. "Hermione? Ronald?" Draco slid open their compartment door and Harry got up quickly and jumped in his arms "Dragon!" Harry giggled and Draco sighed, relaxing and holding him tightly. "Lion, you didn't come to my compartment I was worried" Draco kissed his cheek softly and Harry blushed, not used to getting kissed in front of his friends just yet. "I'm sorry, there was a lot of people over there so I couldn't get in-" "Harry almost got expelled" Ron said and Hermione kicked him. "Ow 'Mione!" 

"There were dementors at the park I was at and my cousin was there and he was getting his bloody essence removed from his body so I had no choice but to use my Patronus charm or I would be dead." Harry whined and Draco smiled "it's okay my love, I'd invite you three to our compartment but we already have 7 in there and Crabbe and Goyle haven't been seen yet" Draco said to them and they smiled. "It's okay, Dray. I'll come by for kisses in a bit" Harry said and Draco chuckled. "alright, ill see you in a bit yeah?" Draco kissed Harry's lips softly, letting it linger. Harry giggled, and sat back down next to Ron and waved to Draco as he slid the door shut. 

"Malfoy" Ginny said in disgust, stopping him in the aisle. "what" Draco said bluntly and she put her hand on her hip. "I know you're a death eater" "My father is" Draco corrected her, his father is going to force him to get his dark mark next year as he was told this summer but that's not relevant. "well-" "fuck off Weaslette" Draco walked passed her after shutting her up and went back into his compartment. 

Draco fell against the cushioned bench next to Blaise. "You alright?" Blaise asked and Draco groaned. "I honestly don't know, its so bloody hard to hide the fact i'm with Harry" Draco huffed and Cora tilted her head "break up" she said and Draco cocked his eyebrow at her. "maybe you shouldn't be together if you aren't supposed to be-" "Cora!" Pansy snapped and the dark girl's throat felt tight. "don't even" Blaise said and she played with her hands "i was just saying, if its too hard maybe you should end it-" "OR he could just not hide it in general because he's actually happy with Harry" Blaise said and Draco rubbed his face. "You guys are no help-"