First Meeting

*Third Person

"Welcome everyone, thank you for coming. Today we're going to practice the disarming spell. Most of us know how to do it but just gotta get warmed up. So everyone get in two lines and we'll practice on this dummy right here" Harry patted the metal statue that held a wand and everyone got in two lines. "Alright Neville, let's see" Harry said and in one swift movement of saying 'Expelliarmus' his wand went flying backwards making everyone duck down.

"I'm hopeless-" "no, you're just flourishing your wand too much. Try is like this" Harry stood next to Neville and said the spell, disarming the dummy with ease. "Alright, all of you you're going to take turns each disarming the dummy if you mess up then try again. Once you've done it come over here" Harry said, walking to the side to spectate everyone.

"Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenals. It's sort of a wizard's bread and butter, really. So um, come on then Draco, give me your best shot" Harry walked to the end of the aisle people had made, half and half on each side with Draco at the end in his tight black turtle neck and black pants. "I don't want to hurt you-" "Don't worry, it won't hurt. Just stun me. You got it" Harry relaxed his arms and smiled at Draco who dueled his wand, "Stupefy" Draco said quickly, shooting the charm at Harry causing the brown hair boy to fly back. "Harry are you alright?" Draco said, and Harry laughed- standing up. "Yes Dray, I'm okay. Good dueling stance, keep your chin up though cutie-" Harry said walking over to him and then blushed when he noticed he just called Draco 'cutie' in front of everyone. 

"Nigel, your turn. Do the same as Draco" Harry said getting back in position after selecting the younger year and Nigel did the same- but when he hit Harry with the charm he flew back too. "Not bad at all Nigel, well done" Harry laughed again, standing up and brushing his pants off. 

*~*

They knew by the fact Umbridge was putting more and more rules up every week that they were slowly catching on but they still practiced nonetheless. 

"Don't worry, I'll go easy on you" Ron said to Hermione and she rolled her eyes "thanks Ronald" she said, holding her wand neatly in her hands as he walked to the other side. Harry said after they got a few weeks of basic stuff down they'd start working on the Patronus charm cause a lot of people wanted to learn. People were hyping Ron up as he turned around to face Hermione, getting into position, same as her.

"Stupefy!" Hermione called before he could even say a word, causing him to fly back. She smirked and lowered her wand. "you're doing well Harry" Draco said, standing behind Harry as he spectated everyone doing the same with their partners. Some flying back and some staying in place. Harry corrected them if they flew back. "Thanks, are you nervous?" Harry asked, smiling at the hands going around his waist and Draco hummed "about what?" "being the only Slytherin here? they don't seem to mind you being here" Harry said softly and Draco smiled, resting his head on Harry's. "They'll get used to seeing this blonde bitch around here" "don't call yourself that!" Harry laughed and Draco chuckled, kissing the top of his head.

"Alright guys! that's a wrap for today" Harry said after everyone tried, and the people who messed up the first time tried again. "you all did incredible, next week we will be practicing some other spells for a bit more understanding of what they do and to experience them. Aright! have a good weekend guys, once again you did great! all of you. Including you Neville" Harry noted, looking at the boy and he beamed with smiles. They all left with big smiles and all talking happily. "I did Draco!" Harry giggled, hugging him tightly and Draco laughed. "You did baby, and you did so good" Draco kissed his cheek before walking out with Hermione and Ron.

*~*

"Alright, up you come- Would you like a cup of tea?" Umbridge asked Cora and she moved away from Umbridge's hand. "don't touch me" she huffed, sitting herself down. Umbridge started to do questionings.