Broken

*Third Person

Everyday was getting harder and harder for Draco but Harry tried his hardest to keep him stable. "Draco you have to get ready, Slughorn wants me there on time" Harry said, standing next to Draco's bed and he whined. "why do you have to go, I want you to stay and hold me" Draco whispered and Harry slowly ran his fingers through his hair as he looked up at him. "I know you do baby, but he wants me to go to the Christmas party and he told me to bring someone with me. So i want to bring you sweetheart" Harry said softly and Draco let out a long whining hum and Harry smiled. "Come on lazy butt, I already got your blazer out with your turtle neck for you" Harry said and Draco put his hands out and Harry took them and helped him up.

"you comfy in my hoodie?" Harry said and Draco nodded "it smells like you and it makes me feel better when you're not here" Draco admitted and he took it off and Harry's eyes coasted Draco's attractive body. "You're drooling" "and you're hot as fuck" Harry said and Draco couldn't help but laugh a bit. "Like god.. look at your gorgeous body" Harry hummed, putting his hands on Draco's hips and he blushed. "you can't be a top when you're shorter than me" Draco said, looking down at him and Harry squinted at him. "who said I was trying to be one-" Harry pressed his lips to his bare shoulder and moved slowly to his neck and Draco made a little noise of pleasure which made Harry smirk.

"I could stop" "i never said that" Draco retorted instantly and Harry laughed, kissing his pale skin again to leave a mark and Draco hummed, biting his lip to stop himself from making any noise. "Okay, i'll let you get dressed now" "I hate you" Draco said once Harry stopped and he pecked his lips. "Love you too" Harry laughed, going over to Draco's mirror to fix his robes and hair. "mmmm I look bad" "Did Draco Malfoy just call himself unattractive?" Harry turned around when Draco appeared in the mirror behind him and he huffed. "too skinny" "then eat when I tell you to" Harry said sternly and Draco looked away. 

"Oi" Harry said, turning his head back and Draco looked down at him with soft eyes. "Draco Malfoy, you are gorgeous" Harry said softly and Draco smiled a bit. "and we're going to be late, come on" Harry said, pulling him towards the door. Harry laced their hands together as they walked to the area Slughorn told them to show up at. "what's wrong babe" Harry said when he felt Draco go tense under his hand and Draco's throat felt tight. "um nothing" he said quietly and Harry shook his head. "don't even babe. we both know the rules. What's wrong?" Harry said and Draco huffed.

"Headache" He used the hint they agreed on to just say they weren't ready to talk about it yet, Draco tapped the back of Harry's hand noting it was the hint and not just a headache. "Okay baby, when we go back to Slytherin dorm tell me alright?" "Harry Potter! I'm so glad you can make it! I see you brought your guest" Slughorn said happily and they unlaced hands. "yeah, Hermione came with Cormac so I brought my special guest" Harry nudged Draco to make him smile at Slughorn but he just gave Draco an odd, sour look. "very well" he said, pushing the doors open and they went in.

"He wasn't pleased to see me" Draco mumbled quietly as they guided through the pairs of people "quiet, you're fine. He probably thought I'd bring a girl like Luna or something but you're okay I promise" Harry said, bringing him to the corner and Draco smiled. "Both of you-" Hermione said swiftly, pulling them behind a curtain. "whats happening?" Draco said confused. "I brought Cormac with me to make Ronald jealous but he didn't even bother showing up! and now Cormac won't stop trying to kiss me and his foul breath from the dragon balls" Hermione gagged a bit and Harry laughed. "So you do have a thing for Ronald" Draco said, smirking a bit "Of course i do, ever since 2nd year but that bloody git had to fall for that foul bit-" she said bitterly and Harry cut her off. "'Mione, watch it. This is a formal Christmas party" Harry said and she huffed. 

"Are you enjoying yourself baby" Harry said softly as they slow danced to the quiet music, Draco took a sip of his cocktail that was in one hand. "indeed" "Where is Draco?" They heard Snape's voice from the hall and they stepped away from each other a bit, Draco setting his drink down. "Professor" Draco said, his throat getting tight when Snape entered. Harry wasn't quite sure why he always got like that around Snape this year and he wouldn't talk about it. "Lets go" Snape grabbed his sleeve and pulled him out of the room. "Go-" Hermione whispered, pushing Harry and he slid out of the room once Slughorn resumed the party.