✰ six

I woke up and rolled over, checking my phone. I saw a few unread messages from Miguel and Aubrey. Scrolling through the message thread, I stopped once my finger passed across a flyer.

"Storm's 18th Birthday Bash." I read aloud, biting my lip. Storm was one of the most popular girls at our school. She had all of the qualifications of a bad bitch. I never had any serious interactions with her, but we had spoken a few times.

Before I could linger on in my thoughts, my phone began to ring and the Caller ID read Aubrey.

"Yes ugly." I answered, groaning. She joked for a while and began to dig into the real reason she called me.

"My girl Storm is having a party tonight and everybody from school is invited. Miguel wanted me to ask if you wanted to go and he said he'd make sure to keep an extra eye on you so you don't repeat the last party." She softly spoke.

I squeeze my temples and smile. "Of course I'm gonna be there girl. I'll drive us too." I said and we exchanged our goodbyes. I couldn't think of what to wear but I was sure I'd discover something before it was too late.

I had about thirty unread messages from Armon but I ignored them all and got up scrambling through my closet.

.
.
.
.

"Hurry up and find the address, I don't have all day." I spoke as Miguel drove my car and I sat in the passenger seat.

"You're damn right." Aubrey shouted from the backseat. I plugged the aux cord into my phone and pressed on "Pretty MF" by Rubi Rose.

Did I stutter ? Pretty motherfucka
Married to the money nigga I could neva love ya
Only one Rubi, there could never be another
Got a big mouth, nigga I can never fuck ya

We all rapped along as the song played, pointing our fingers at each other. I was interrupted once I spotted the number on the mailbox with a bunch of cars in the yard.

"We're here bitches." I screamed while kicking my feet.

We parked the car and got out, making our way to the door. "How I look ?" I ask, adjusting my pants.

"Like you're about to fuck somebody nigga. Let's go." Miguel said, pulling me in by the arm.

It was a huge mansion almost. It was at least three stories and there was word about a hot-tub.

The door swung open and I was greeted by a bunch of unfamiliar faces, turning in my direction. There were a few faces I recognized, but I just waved to everyone.

I began to feel uneasy when eyes were continuously on me and I saw people pointing and whispering.

"I don't think people know that Armon and I aren't fighting anymore. They still thinking about the fact that he lied and said I wanted him." I whispered to Aubrey as I began to tap my foot while the eyes remained on us.

"Hey Torres, I heard you give good top for a sissy." I heard Monica say from one of the couches. I had fell out with Monica a few years back because her boyfriend tried to talk to me and blames it all on me.

Any other time, I'd feel embarassed and would've left. Instead, I kept my composure. The room burst into a wild fit of laughs and cackles but soon quieted down as I began to speak.

"Yeah I give good top. You should ask your nigga. He still be pressing me for some more." I said smirking as the entire room laughed and pointed at Monica.

"I need a drink immediately." I said to Miguel. He nodded and gave me a surprised look at the clap back I just gave.

Once I got a few shots in, everything died down and I went up to the second floor. I began to vibe with the music and stood over the balcony, dancing.

"B.S." by Jhené Aiko began to shoot through my ears and I fiercely sang along.

"Flexin on my exes in my Model X, Pretty little skinny bitty body, Modelesque" I sang, singing to my imaginary boyfriend.

I downed another shot of dussé and threw the red solo cup away.

"Why you ghosted me?" I heard Armon's voice mutter from the door.

I looked at him but quickly looked away.

"I didn't ghost you. I simply don't wanna talk." I said, pulling my phone out of my pocket, scrolling through Instagram.

"So we just share a special moment and you don't wanna talk anymore?" I furrowed my brows at his statement and began to laugh loudly.

"Nothing special has happened between the two of us." I crossed my arms after speaking and looked him up and down before speaking again.

"Armon, I'm gonna be so serious with you. You're not shit. I don't want an inconsistent nigga. It wouldn't work out. I'm barely making it as your friend." I shrugged and turned back to the balcony, staring at the stars.

"Why we can't just vibe? I never asked to be your boyfriend." He snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me to him.

"Are you crazy? We're at a party.. You're not even out. People are gonna know." He pushed his finger up to my lip and silenced me.

"Jaylin, I don't think you know just how long I been wanting you. I've been craving you for so long." He slithered into my ear, whilst biting on it. I moved my head but he bit back down again, this time tugging.

I gave into the temptation and bit my lip, standing still. "Why don't you show me." I bluntly said, licking my lips.

He firmly grasped my face, squeezing it tightly, bringing it closer to his. As I closed my eyes, I felt our lips connecting and the feeling of him deepening it with his tongue.

There was a small feeling of bliss shooting all throughout my body.

"Wipe your mouth. You got my slob everywhere." He joked while pulling away. I looked into his eyes and smiled.

"You got a kiss. No more from me." I spat out before he walked away. I grinned widely while the brief moment continuously replayed in my head.

I continuously used to beat myself up for displaying my feelings because it was a quick and easy way to get hurt, but it seemed like that went out the window. He clearly knew that I was feeling something towards him and whether he's using it for his advantage or not is something I don't know.

"Back up on my bullshit, back up on the scene." I sang as the song drew to an end. Whether this was a mistake or not was something I'd be sure to understand soon right?

Authors Note
I am so sorry for the late update on this book. Online school was kicking my ass and I still have exams and tests to do. This chapter would've been out yesterday but your boy got a new phone. I'm so happy to say goodbye to that XR and hello to this 11 Pro Max. It's like 7:30AM and I haven't been to sleep yet but regardless, I'm going to be working on another chapter as soon as I wake up. If I have time, I'll try giving you guys multiple updates on this and Desperado to make up for my time missed. Also, let me know how you guys would feel about LONGER chapters.