✰ seven

"Mr. Torres, I'm glad to see you're back to behaving well." Our principal whispered to me as I held my bag, ready to leave school. Aubrey and Miguel hadn't rode with me today so the drive here was pretty silent.

"Thank you." I said, walking out of the double doors. I had been feeling great the past few weeks. There had been no drama, but I had continued to ghost Armon. I hadn't thought anything of it until I heard rumors he had a girlfriend.

I didn't believe it because rumors were common at our school whether they were truthful or not. Unlocking my car, I spotted Armon with his arms over the shoulder of a small and petite older girl's waist.

"You gotta be joking." I muttered before storming over. Before I made it, Antonne grabbed me and pulled me to the side. "Don't do it. If you find out who she is, you're gonna feel so stupid." He restrained my arms as I tried to move out of his grasp. I deeply breathed and looked at him.

"I appreciate you being a good friend and good brother to him but let me do this. I'm not gonna be disrespectful." He finally let me go but not before bursting out into a fit of laughter. I ignored him and proceeded to walk over.

"Hey Armon. This your girlfriend?" I questioned, flashing her a smile. They both began laughing and looked at me weirdly.

"I'm his sister." She said extending her hand for me to shake. I gently chuckled and shook it. "People always ask that. We don't look anything alike. I just came to pick my brothers up from school since I'm usually not in town much."

Armon whispered something to her and she nodded, getting into the car with Antonne, pulling off.

"What'd you do that for? Now your ride is gone.." I said, looking at him. He looked around for other people or cars and wrapped his hand softly around my neck.

"Take me to your house." I removed his hand and walked to the car, nodding. He got into the car and began to adjust my seat.

"I will literally beat your ass if you move my seat one more time. It's clear you ain't grow up in a household where you were taught to not touch shit." I spat, giving him a playful slap on the chest.

"Whatever kid. Why you been ignoring me?" He interrupted me. I pursed my lips and continued looking at the red light, ignoring him.

He looked at me and repeated the question. "I guess because it's my way to not get so attached. I don't have time for heartbreak. I'm too much of a boss nigga for that." I explained, leaning up against the door.

"Jaylin, I would not break your heart. I built the courage to make a move on you. All those years I bullied you, it was my way to show you that I had something for you. I really like you." He kept his head facing the window the entire time he spoke and kept twiddling his fingers.

I nodded and pulled into my driveway. "Is anyone here?" I shook my head and explained how my mom wouldn't be home for a while.

Once we both walked into the door and I locked it behind me, he picked me up in his arms, squeezing me tight.

"Stop, you're making me feel soft." I rolled my eyes and kicked to be let down.

"You always wanna act tough. You ain't bout it." He said, pushing my arm and pinching it, causing me to wince.

"See! What I told you." He grabbed my chin and held it up to plant a kiss on my lips.

"Lord. I told myself that I wouldn't make the mistake of falling for you, but it's already happened." I told him while putting all my stuff on the coffee table.

He smiled and brushed the comment off but I could tell that it made him uncomfortable. He began to scratch his head and I watched tears form in his eyes.

What the hell? My brows furrowed as I was confused as to why he suddenly was so emotional.

"Awww what's wrong?" He covered his face and sat down on my couch.

"I feel like I'm not good enough for you. You didn't even want to be with me. You deserve better." He blurted out through sniffles.

"That is not true at all. I fell for you because I lov- I like you alot, Armon." I sat on his lap and moved his hands from his face and he instantly wrapped them around me.

"Give me a kiss." He did as I said and kissed all over my face. Once he got through that, we joked and played about which Nickelodeon shows were the best.

We both in the end agreed on iCarly and turned on Netflix. I had him watching Grey's Anatomy since I had just started it. I had stopped watching Glee just to start it.

I made it through two episodes before I realized that he was sleep. The couch I had was wide enough to two people to lay besides each other. I briefly woke him up to have him lay down and considered on being the little spoon.

I checked the clock as it read 4:01 AM. I knew for a fact neither of us would make it to school. I shut my eyes and felt his soft hands crawl up my shirt, rubbing my stomach.

"You're weird." I said, turning over, making it easier for him to rub. He moved his hand from my stomach and turned my head, pushing his tongue into my mouth, making me squirm.

"Go to sleep idiot. We already not going to school." He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me up against his chest and member.

I closed my eyes and began to doze off to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.

When I woke up again, the clock read 2:12 PM. I turned over to hug Armon but he wasn't there. There was a small note sitting where he was laying.

My back started hurting so I went and got in your bed. I hope you don't mind.

I smiled at the note and made my way up the stairs. I hadn't bother to check my phone whatsoever because I was too worried about Armon.

I opened the door and he was laying down, watching TV.

"I'm glad you're comfortable enough to make yourself at home." I smiled and crawled on top of him. He held me in his arms and we sat in comfortable silence. I heard a small click downstairs which startled Armon.

"What was that?" He asked, looking at me.

"The mailman usually runs around this time. It makes a noise when he slams the mailbox shut since it's on the door.

We continued to laying in silence as the TV played. The bedroom doorknob twisted and I heard Miguel's voice begin to speak.

"Hey Jaylin. We came to check on you since you di-" He stopped mid-sentence and Aubrey gasped.

"You fucking slut. You had a nigga over and didn't tell us?" Aubrey said. I turned to look at Armon and realized he had his head hidden under the covers.

"So what's his name?" Miguel said, pulling the cover back. Both of their facial expressions turned into frowns as they realized it was Armon.

He looked at me then back to them with heavy breathing.

"You've got a lot of explaining to do." Miguel said crossing his arms.