UA Sports Festival [I]| IX

-----------------[Previousely on Feed For Fears]-----------------------------

It was like that for about 7 days, before we would train our asses I would pick a one on one fight, and every day he got closer to beating me. You might think I showed my true colors at that time. Of course not, I can't let him know my fighting style or who I am. This would just cause a disadvantage to me later on. No one knows how my demon quirk works or how that one works except for me.

Time flew by really fast and it came .....

The UA Sports festival

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[y/n] [l/n]

The class was gathered in the waiting room in the back. "Man I wanted to wear my costume .." MIna whined. "We can't do that Ashido-chan. It's to keep everything in fair" Ojiro replied, Mina sighed in anguish. The door opened " Everyone are you ready? We will be entering soon" Iida announced. I just sat on the table taking some pain relievers so In case I get a headache I won't have to suffer that much, I also but some in my pocket just in case.

I look up a see Todoroki walking towards Midorya. "Midorya, Looking objectively, I think I'm stronger than you," Todoroki said in a monotone voice. "Huh..Y-yeah" Izuku replied. "But All Might has his eye on you, doesn't he?" Todoroki remarked. MIdorya stared in shock to hear such a phrase come out from the bi-colored male.

"I'm not here to pry about that. But I'm going to beat you." There is when Todoroki Shoto Made his declaration of war. In all honesty, it's pointless why won't you just show them instead of telling them beforehand. When they see that you are superior to them they feel disbelief and insecure, how it would be fun to see their reactions..

"Oh? Is the best in the class making a declaration of war?" Kaminari said. Kirishima stood up and walked to the pair. "Hey, Hey, Hey! Why pick a fight all of a sudden? Not now, we're about to start." The red-haired boy asked in worry for the two as it might affect their relationship ( as friends, chill they ain't togother...yet). I agree it's really pointless. "Were not here to play friends" Todoroki shrugs off Kirishima's hand and walks away. "Does it matter?"He says as he leaves the two teens.

"Todoroki, I don't know what you're thinking when you say you'll bet me " Midorya looks down on the floor. The other teen stops in his tracks and turns his head facing the greenlet. "But of course you're better than me. "

The class looks at Deku. "And you're more capable than most people...Looking at it objectively. "Midorya you shouldn't talk so negatively-" Kirishima seemed worried for the boy then was cut off. "But,everyone--The students from the other courses are aiming for the top with everything they've got!" He trails off and puts his hands down. "I can't afford to fall behind." The older male turns around and faces the younger. The younger looks up at todoroki and says " I'll be going for it with everything I have, too." They stare at each other. I let out a yawn

"Cut all the bull shit already!" I shout leaning back on my chair. "[l/n]-kun THAT'S NOY VERY NICE YOU SH-" I cut off Iida before he gives me a whole lecture. Everyone has there eyes on me. " What I'm saying is, I've you wanna show them you're the best then show them. Don't just go around telling people that bull shit over and over again."  I say as I stood up.  

[ 3rd person ]

"HEY!" Present Mic shouted threw the mic. The crowd shouts. "Pay attention, audience," He said. Clicks from cameras could be heard on the other side "Swarm, Mass media" He continued
"This year's high school rodeo of adolescence that you all love, the UA sports festival, is about to begin!. everyone, are you ready?!" The crowds' roars get louder as he commentates. "It's time for the students to enter The first-year stage!" He shouts. everyone gets more and more excited.