SpookTober| 01

The students of Class 1A received a letter on there desk one day, all sealed in a wax stamp with Lavenders as the Mark.

"Oh, Mina did you get this letter as well?"  Kaminari held the letter in the air.

" I got one as well" Toru agreed looking at the omnibus letter.

" Actually everyone has a letter, look at the tables" YaoMoMo Points out, she just arrived at the door.

" This is a bit creepy" Izuku added as he sat down on his seat.

" What the fuck is going on you extras!" Bakugou makes his grand entrance as usual.

" BakuBro-"

" Don't call me that Shitty Hair-"

" We all got letters this morning." Todoroki said as straightened his Back.

" Fuck Off IcyHot" Bakugou exclaimed and went to his seat

All the students observed the letter, well Almost all of them. A curious fruit happened to see the letter and wonder, hmm I should open this as It's TOTALLY Safe.

" Everyone, Don't Open The letters that are on your desk for all we know this might be a trap. I'll Inform Mr. Aizawa- hey! Mineta-kun do-"

Really when there class president was giving reminders? You couldn't have waited, you- Oh I'm going of Script? Anyways...

Mineta continued to rip the letter open till he found a nicely folded letter. It was hand written since there were Ink Stains, " What is this Fancy thing they used to write?" Tsu asked. " It looks like a fountain pen, I use those at home since there as fabulous as me" Aoyama remarked posing at the same time, Go King!
" Where could this have come from?" Shoji asked his peers and there was no response, that reminds me where is a certain [h/c] haired boy? He entered the classroom and saw his classmates gathered around Mineta's Desk, " Common Todoroki-Kun tell me, does this look like a girls hand writing? I bet she looks ho-" the class pervert was cut off again as the [h/c]-lette grabbed the letter.

________________________________——————————————————————————————————________________________________

Trick Or Treat
Would you like some sweets?

or

Somethings you wouldn't want to meet?

Who will Live?
Who will Scream?

or

Maybe you may see what's hidden beneath
All the acts and the scripts
Even a Jester Wouldn't Dare

Enter My Mansion
Let's Play a game
And See if everything stays the same

- |

—————————————————————————________________________________________—————————————————————————

[ y/n] read the note, what does the Line mean? Could It be an I or an L? For they aren't sure of what they just heard. " Everyone get back to your seats-" There Teacher entered the room to see His students gathered in one Area,

" Why are you all-"

" Mr. Aizawa! Everyone in class received a letter this morning! It conta-"

There teacher went threw the group of students to find [y/n] holding the piece of paper.
He snatched the Note and began to read it.

" Everyone stay in there seats. No further questions until I get back." Mr. Aizawa rushed out of the classroom leaving there students baffled and shocked.
The students did as told and waited for there teacher to come back.

|
.
..
...
..
.
|

" Pause." Aizawa was in the Security room looking threw the footage of classroom. " 3:17 am, The letters appeared out of thin air. No sign of anyone being there..." He thought, how could they suddenly appear? Was it somebodies quirk? Could this be a message from the Villains ? "Aizawa-Kun! I heard about what happened-" All might entered as the clip of the letters appearing out of no where was replayed. " What just happened?" He asked his peer, " I don't know..."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aye! I'm back with a spooktober special ! I've been having writers block recently also Art block and well of course the dreadfull School Work. I have a small favor to ask all of you. Comment either your fears or anything you find scary , not for the Charecters but Just your opinions. You can be as detailed as you want or as vague, just get your Point across. You can type horror monsters or make your own, it doesn't have to have a name but if you taught of something no matter how bad it is just type it. The responses will contribute to the Next Part of the SpookTober Special.

Gentle Reminder : I'm still open for the questions for the QnA .

- James

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~~-~

Started: 10.13.20

Finished: 10.13.20

[ unedited ]