Hero Interships| XV

very well aware that I haven't edited this. Just fixed the grammar.

[y/n] [l/n]

Today is the day we start our hero internships. Were all at the train station for the meet up.

"Everyone please act accordingly and don't cause a ruckus while on you're internships" AIzawa reminded us. "YEAH SIR!" Mina shouted and lifted her costume brief case up in the air. "It's 'Yes Sir!' Ashido!" Aizawa scolded the pink lady. "Yes sir" She replied with a sad tone. We all went our separate ways and It turns out Tokoyami also choose Hawks' agency so we went on the same train and stuck together for the ride and walk there.

[AT THE AGENCY]

We arrived The agency and my hair was a mess since I slept on the train ride here. We went to the receptionist and told her why we were there and after a few minutes Hawks Arrived. "Why isn't it the Demon I summoned and the Chicken I ordered" Hawks joked. ( I have been wanting to type that for weeks) I choked on air and started to cough viciously. Tokoyami slapped my back with dark shadow and I soon started to breath again. " Now Now I don't want my interns to die before I actually train them..[l/n] , Tokoyami follow me.." He gestured and we both followed him into the elevator. "Your rooms are on the fourth room on the Left. There is button there It rings to my office . Press it if you need anything or have questions for me." He left us to unpack. I took a quick shower and fell right asleep and the bed was comfy as fuck.

[On the road to nightmare falls]

"Okasan....please stop" I cried. "That's enough for today shitface." The house burned that day I was left alone and was suffocating from the lack of oxygen. it seemed to real. It felt like i was about to die. "[Y/N]!" Someone screamed

[ departure from Nightmare falls]

I shot up awake, sweat was dropping all round my body. I controlled my breathing and stated to hug my knees and cry. I felt a tap on shoulder ,i couldn't see that well considering my eyes where filled with tears. I wipe my eyes and is see Tokoyami? "You alright [y/n]? You were moving around a lot and saying stuff in your sleep I woke up." He was concerned. "I-I-I..it's just a drawback of one of my  quirks." I calmed down and looked at the bed sheets. He sat on my bed, hugged me?

"It's alright, your safe" He took of his bird mask which I taught was his head and whipped the tears of my face. His smile, soft like her. He repeated phrases like that over and over again. I told him him my past as a kid, all my hard ships and went I had kept inside me for the past 15 years. It was the first time I felt like it was okay to be weak and vulnerable at these times.

[ NEXT MORNING]

[Hawks- Keigo]

I was going to wake them both up since I didn't tell them what time we should start. I walk to there room and walk threw the door,I see Tokoyami and [y/n] in the same bed?. Tokoyami was hugging [y/n] and his bird head was a mask? I am more and more confused as the days go by, I quickly take out my phone and take a picture before deciding to wake them up. I look threw my phone and find an Apocolypse sound and play it threw the Bluetooth speakers.  [y/n] shot awake and knifes were darted at me. "Oiy [y/n] don't kill me yet." I said looking and turned around to look at the boy, tear stains? Tokoyami woke up and realized he wasn't wearing the bird head and quickly placed it on.

"Uh? Gome Hawks-san, it became a habit.." he apologized. "HOW IS THAT A HABIT?!" I over exaggerated the sentence. "Anyways training starts in an hour. Be ready by then and make sure you where your costumes." I said about to leave the room. I stopped at the door frame "Oh and both of you look cute together" I said leaving them to sort out what happened last night.