Sparky Boom boom Boy| XIII

Later that night or morning

4:27 am

Okay how long is the train ride from my place to Bakugou's? I open google and it shows 2 hours and 30 minutes. Mother fucke- Someone slapped me on the cheek I look up and see no one then I looked down, It was James? "No cursing in my Christian Minecraft  Book!" The short male said. " Alright" I replied holding my cheek , that slap really stung. He then pooped out of existence, with a snap of his fingers. I then decided to fall asleep since it was really early in the morning and I need to get somewhere that is 3 hours away from me , and that's the time only for taking the train not including the walking.

[LATER THAT DAY}

*insert bomb sound here* I woke up due to my alarm. Why did I set it like that again? Right I am a heavy sleeper, I stood up and checked my phone 2:16 pm it read. Jesus Christ I wasted half my day, "like i have anything to do?" I said to myself sarcastically and went back to bed,"Wait...I HAVE TO GO TO SPARKY BOOM BOOM BOYS HOUSE!" I panicked and sprinted out of my bed almost tripping on the way to the rest room .  Quickly took a shower and put on my clothes.

  Quickly took a shower and put on my clothes

{ And yes I edited that myself}

I left my house at 2:30 pm , locked my apartment .Made my journey  to the train station and bought my ticket to the nearest train station near Bakugou's Place. I have to take a 20 minute walk also oof. I board the train and check my phone 3:00 pm , I sighed in relief since I would make in time. Placed my earphones in and listened to a podcast , and enjoyed the ride to porcupines place.

[ 2 hours and 40 minutes Later]

I passed by Izuku's Apartment building and I was wondering if they were neighbors. Right there child hood friends of course they leave in the neighborhood.
I arrived at the Bakugo's house hold in 10 minutes, Suprisly it was near the train station so I didn't have to worry that much of being late and being tardy.
I knocked on the door , "SHUT UP YOU OLD HAG!" Bakugo shouted as he opened the door. He turned to me and I smacked him on his head, "Katsuki Bakugo Don't call your mother a Hag!" I scolded him and refrained from swearing cause it would be impolite of me. "Sorry about Katsuki! Hello I'm Masuro Bakugou, Pleasure to Meet you [l/n." His Dad rushed to the door and apologized on behalf of his son at the same time he greeted me. " It's fine Mr. Bakugo!'' I shook his hand. Katsuki just mumbled something and I went inside following his dad.

There home was decent in size and was really neat. A woman came out of the kitchen looking like Katsuki and said "Hi I'm Mitsuki Bakugo!". I bowed " Good Evening Mrs. Bakugo , I'm [l/n] [y/n] and please call me [y/n]" I. Greeted with a warm smile. Katsuki's grumbling got louder, " Katsuki stop your grumbling" Mitsuki slapped her sons head like I would.  He then proceeded to have an arguement with his mother. I felt a tap on my shoulder, Masuro handed me a cup of tea. "So are they like this?" He took a sip of tea as I asked. "Yeah give them about 10-12 minutes and they will sort it out" Masuro and I just drank out tea till we get done.

"SHUT UP YOU OLD HAG!" That alerted me that it was time to teach him proper manners once more. I put the tea cup on a near by table and proceed to slap Katsuki across the head. "Katsuki Bakugo How many times do I have to tell you To RESPECT YOUR MOTHER!" I cross my arms. "He looked at me angry for a bit but I stared back at him threatening to use my quirk on him. He just shrugged it off and left to his room, " I didn't know that there was someone who can handle him.." Mitsuki stood there in shock. " It's acrtually easy since I had to take care of a child (ehem Toga and Shigaraki..Send help to Dabi and Kurogiri) when I was younger..."I trailed off putting my hand behind my head.

[Mitsuki] [Bakugou]

This boy would make a great partner for Katsuki! Finally someone who can with stand his anger! He is really polite and is well mannered.
"How about we eat dinner before the food gets cold. KATSUKI GET DOWN HERE BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "ALRIGHT!" He screamed back.

[y/n] [l/n]

Jesus Christ there going To pop my eardrums. We all made our way to the dinner table, Ms.Mitsuki's cooking was great. "So [y/n] how does it taste?" She asked me. "It taste great Ms. Bakugo!". I continued to eat with a smile

[ AFTER DINNER]

We talked about past and the present. I learned some stories about Bakugo when he was younger. Also how his quirk manifested, When they would ask me about my life. I told them that my parents were the 6th and 8th pro hero and told them they 'loved' me. I lied for the most part not telling them I was a villain, I still despised heroes and will never forgive them as they say they will 'always' save someone in need. That influenced the mindset of the people, they relied on heroes to do something so when someone is in need of help they don't bother.

Dinner was great and I headed back to my apartment greeting them good bye.
Arrived and crashed on my bed
The day ended like that and I had To go to school the next day so let's we what happens

[ Tomura] [Shigaraki]

"Sir we have pin pointed the location of [y/n] [l/n]!" One of the minions spoke. "uh? Don't attack yet we need to think this threw and make sure we got him. For now let's just observe." I said and continued to watch from the CCTV.. "[n/n] just wait a little longer we will get you.."

_____________________________________________________________________________

These are just additional chapters (including the previous one) for you guys to enjoy. I'm also working on other books besides the published ones I have at the moment. I might postpone the updates for this book so I can catch up and write more. I prefer having to write 2 chapters a week here so I do something and be persistent with the weekly updates. Again I apologize if you have to wait, I'll be editing the chapters also since I somewhat tweaked my writing style.
This is all for now! Sorry it's a bit early i will be busy as in really busy since school is coming .

-James

Finished: 7/1/20
Published: 7/4/20