Training with the Broccoli Boy |VIII

-----------------[Previousely on Feed For Fears]-----------------------------

I shot up awake sweating all over. I panted heavily, Just a dream..just a dream.. I look at my alarm clock and see '3:34 am'. I rub my eyes and shift position and go back to sleep.

yeah sweet dreams

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[y/n] [l/n]

"I'M BREAKING DOWN~! " my alarm goes off. 4:50 am it read on the clock.

I got up and went to the lavatory to take a bath and get ready to train with a broccoli boy.

[ 15 minutes later]

I finished preparing and texted Izuku my address. Went down to my training room and practices my quirks for a while. The doorbell rang so I approached the door and opened it. "Oh, Izuku you're about.. " I take a look at my watch it said 5:08 am.

" early by 22 minutes. " I look back up at him. " Sorry about [l/n]-kun but I was hoping we could start early and train longer," he said. "No it's fine no need to apologize, and please call me [y/n] drop the formalities." I widen the opening of the door and Midorya or Izuku went inside and take off his shoes ."Follow me " I gestured as I walked to the training room.

"Wow [y/n]-kun I didn't know it would be this big.." He stares at the room at amazement. There were a few weights and some gym supplies. "Before we train like the real thing why won't we have a battle.." The [h/c] haired boy glares at the Broccoli head. "Sure [y/n] that would be fun-" Midorya gets cut off with [y/n] saying "Without quirks.."

I proceed to do my fighting stance. Before I was a 3 at speed but since I kept on working my ass off at 4:50 am I was able to change into at speed. I have good reflexes since before Shigiraki would be training me with random punches and damn he was fast. I also learned a few tricks from Dabi and Kurogiri.

" Ready .. go!" Deku charges at me attempting to grab me by the waist to flip me. As he does I kick him in the gut. I groaned, "Just one punch huh Izuku? Suck it up and fight me !" I punch him in the face. He counters with an uppercut that hit my jaw. He prepares to hit me again but I was quick enough to go behind him and kick him. He groans once more, I place his hands behind his back. "You yield" I tug his arm. He pats the ground twice signaling me to release. I did

"Your smart child(yes I called Izuku child, fight me bitch) But you attack with not that much thought. Like How you planned to immobilize me first with a head forward attach and you thought with another attack it would work but of course, it didn't. you should work on predicting you, opponents ." I stated. "I understand [y/n]-kun but you." He rubs the back of his head and shows a smile. I felt heat rush to my face," very well we should start the actual training Deku." I said.

[ 7 days worth of progress later}

It was like that for about 7 days, before we would train our asses I would pick a one on one fight, and every day he got closer to beating me. You might think I showed my true colors at that time. Of course not, I can't let him know my fighting style or who I am. This would just cause a disadvantage to me later on. No one knows how my demon quirk works or how that one works except for me.

Time flew by really fast and it came .....

The UA Sports festival

______________________________________________________________

Okay, I am just building up more suspense but the next chapter. For real this time, the next chapter is the UA sports festival. That's all for today sorry for the short chapter I am terrible at writing fight scenes but I'll try my best!

Finished: 5/24/20

Published:5/25/20