Please help me

This entire story will deal with hash topics such as depression suicide self harm mental illness abuse etc please stop reading this story if you are going to be triggered by any of these things. Even though most of you won't even take the time to read this at least I can say I tried to warn you!

Todoroki pov

I looked up at the ceiling. I felt pain that was all. Even just blinking hurt now. I somehow managed to get out of bed and get ready for the dreaded school day. As I get ready for school I looked in the mirror. Words seemed to whisper at me from every corner of my being. Useless ugly worthless unworthy brat fatty hopeless cutter bastard weakling. It was like the words echoed around the room and I had to leave the house while covering my ears in a failed attempted to block the voices out. It had been a mistake looking at the hunk of nothing that was the body I was trapped within. I stumbled my way to school pulling out my phone and plugging in my earphones to listen to my depressing music. ( oh he's listening to take me away by Nico Collins) I hadn't realized I had begun to sing until I heard a loud and annoyed yell. Shit I thought  and flinched at the sound. Looking up at Bakugou.

" what the hell are you singing about Icy hot?!" He yelled at me. I looked away from him.

" a song. I-I only like the rhythm of the song..." I whispered trying to hide the rest of my playlist which was all sad and depressing songs. He stared at me for a minute and the raised his arm like he was gonna punch me. On a a subconscious movement I flinched away but he only stretched out. I lost my balance and was pulled into a trance. I looked in front of me and saw Bakugou looking worried to my absolute horror his face melted off into the harsh one of Endeavor ten to the scared looking face of my older brother Touya, then the last one was the one that just made me scream out. My twin sisters dull eyes staring at me. Her half white half red hair flowing in a light breeze attached to Bakugou's body. Just seeing her face made me break down in a fit of tears. Gone se was gone right before my eyes. I was incomplete hopeless. My monster of a father had m-murdered my sister burning her to a ash that was nothing. The only thing that had remained of her body was the necklace I wore at all times. 

" Todoroki snap the fuck out of it!" I heard Bakugou say to me snapping his fingers at me. I fluttered backwards falling out of my chair I didn't know I had been sitting in. Last I had seen was me stumbling to school and then seeing Bakugou. I looked at the clock and almost have a panic attack it was lunch time and I had no fucking memory of anything that went on during class.

" w-what did we do during class?" I asked him. He stared at me in shock.

" NOTHING BECAUSE YOU WERE SCREAMING THE ENTIRE TIME!!  TOU WERE ALSO BALLING YOUR DAMN EYES OFF YOUR DAMN FACE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?" He shrieked at me. I backed up against the wall feeling dizziness take over. Bakugou again melted into the face of Fuyumi once she found about my twin, then I heard the sobbing of my siblings and mother. I heard a loud crash and backed up even more when Endeavor approached me.

" ~you will tell me how much of a useless brat you are or you will use you damn fire!~" I heard the voice of Endeavor echo through my brain. I shook in fear as I blinked away tears and blinked hard finding myself now in a white room with a old woman looking over me. I was in recovery girls room. I almost had a heart attack when I turned over and saw that Bakugou was sitting on a stool staring at me. He hates you he knows your weak. Is the thoughts that raddled their way to my brain.

" T-todoroki who's Osore?" Questioned Bakugou. Just the name Osore made me whiner and tear up. I reached and held onto her necklace. Osore was the name of my dead sister the name that was murdered to protect her weakling of a twin brother. If anything Osore should be still alive and I should've been the one murdered. S-She didn't deserve to die. All I was able to say was,

" P-please help me Bakugou...."