Pills

in this world everyone is born with a twin if the twin is killed or dies the person won't ever feel real happyness unless they meet their soulmate. most of the time the twin is taken away from them at birth so they don't get attached but in Osore and Shoto's case Endeavor was a lazy ass bum and didn't remove them. he removed all the other siblings twins but when he found the master piece children he didn't remove them from each other. they are also always the opposite sex.

Bakugou pov

he had started to cry and I never knew what to do about someone who was crying. I used to pat Deku on the head but this wasn't Deku it was Todoroki and we weren't like five anymore. I took his hand and rubbed it unknowingly. it seemed to have calmed him a little and he blinked away tears.

"please tell me who she is." I say to him. he sniffled and began a tragic story.

"okay so you know that I have siblings right. well their names are Fuyumi Natsuo and Touya. and her name was Osore. s-she died no thats not it my f-father murdered her. in front of my damn eyes. I-I s-she was my t-twin s-sister.... s-she..." he stopped talking and just cried. I felt my own eyes water with his terrible story. his father murdered his own twin sister in front of his eyes. I knew who my twin was but never really met her.  All I knew is that she looked exactly like me but a girl and her name was Shosha Hokori.  I stared at the boy below me. his tears mixed with his hair making the bangs all wet. I brushed them out of his face and he went on sobbing. he never show this much emotion. he was to put it simply he was broken. he had no twin to be there for him the only thing that had any chance of saving him would be his soulmate but that person might already have been killed by his father. 

Todoroki pov

I was broken. no one cared. I had no twin and life was horrible. I couldn't bear it. I needed to die. I needed to see Osore again. with some unknown strength I sat up and told Bakugou I had ot use the rest room and left on wombbling feet. I closed the door and locked it sliding to the ground and crying agaisnt the wall. I don't even think that my soulmate would have any luck with my helpless state. no one could help not even my other siblings. sure they had a connection with me but it wasn't the same as a twin connection. I stared at the mirror at myself and thought a few things whispering them outloud.

"no one cares about you worthless baka. you should just go to hell once you've done you deed on earth. kill yourself." I whispered when I saw myself. not only were the voices in my head now they were my words. I stand up and look in the drawer searching for something. pills any kind would due at this point. I found a few Pain killer and smiled in a weird and creepy way. it even scared myself I opened the lid and was about to pop the entire thing down my throat when I heard a knock on the door.

"are you alright in there?" asked the voice of Bakugou. I froze up going rigid.

"y-yeah." I stuttered out but the stutter was enough for him to know I wasn't okay. I shoved the pills down my throat and ran the water gulping them down just as the door slamned open. bakugou rushed to me as I dropped the pill bottle. somewhere in my mind I hoped it would be the last thing I saw before dying. another part of me said that I was stupid for even trying this and another part of my head told me that it was for the best and that the pills were gonna take pain away. in which they were if I died. I begun to see black spots around me and began to fall over. in the process of falling over I think I vommited. falling into something warm and smelling of a campfire and Carmel. I-it smelled nice was the  last thing I thought. 

Bakugou pov

when I burst the door open I saw Todoroki was already blacking out and the awful thing was he was holding a pain killer bottle it looked like it had been knew due to the wrapping still half way on but now it was half way empty. I saw that Todoroki's pupils were smaller then normal and panicked. he had overdosed. I could tell. not only the pupil but his who body was a shaking mess. he fall over vommiting in the process I dodged the vommit and caught him. tears already in my eyes when I felt for his pulse. it was weaker tha before.

"recovery girl get over here right now!!!!!!!" I screached and she came gasping when she saw the state both me and Todoroki were in. those...those damn pills.