Mina better run

I'm sorry for it taking so long to update this story. I was busy with lots of things. I'll hopefully be getting back to my regular updates. Even though they are kinda just random.

Mina pov

Before another thought last through my brains about the cutest thing ever. I whipped out my phone snapping a few photos. Cute cute cute!!! I spring to my feet squealing like a little fangirled.

" what the hell is it Mina? Can't you tell that he is sensitive to loud noise like your high pitch squealing?!" Snapped a annoyed sounding Bakugou. Quickly before answering I went to Instagram and was about to post the photo when I held the phone out to Bakugou. Just for fun.

" well I was like this because I thought that posting.." I never got to finish that sentence. Why? Because Bakugou perfectly laid down Todoroki and began chasing me around. Everything was filled with laughing until it went dead silent except for a small whimper. I watch as in a flash Bakugou was hugging Todoroki making the tears that had been dripping down the dual haired boy a minute ago vanish. It was so pure!!! Though he had forgotten about me and my phone. In one fluid motion I press the post button and quickly tell Bakugou I had to leave. I dragged Eijiro with me since he would have a panic attack if he thought of me possibly getting hurt. 

Bakugou pov

It took me a minute for me to realize that's Amina had sent the photo. Oh she better know how to run. She better know what it is to deal with my fist!!!!  The little extra Pinky! I shout within my head while still patting Todoroki's head. Soon Sero left and it was just me and Todoroki. He had stopped crying and was now sleeping soundly on my shoulder. Well shit I had to go to the bathroom. I think gritting my teeth a little to figure out how to get Shoto off me before it was too late. M-not like I had an accident n-not to long ago.... slowly I begin the long process of easing off the sleeping boy from my shoulder. Half way through his eyes snapped open and I sigh telling him that I needed to go to the bathroom. Slowly he nods and refuses to leave the door of the bathroom alone just so I couldn't leave him alone.

When j come out he seemed to have gotten tired and fallen asleep. I pick him up and lay him in his little make-shift nest thingy. Sitting next to him leaning my back on the wall I think of the best ways to get back at Pinky. She was going down!