Bakutodo show

No one pov 

It had been a week since Deku had tried to kiss Shoto. He was still scared out of his mind about even looking at the color green or Tsuyu who was anything but mean to him. He was traumatized by stupid Deku. Bakugou would have to hold the boy close to him at all times so he didn't cry when he saw Midoriya. I day was Saturday and a few of Bakugou's friends were coming to the house. Now a days people thought of Todoroki like a hurt puppy or something they didn't think son of endeavor they frail little boy who needs Bakugou. The people that were coming over were Mina, Kirishima, Sero and Kaminari. 

Mina pov 

This would be interesting since everyone knew that todoroki was staying at bakugous house. Would he be more calm when the boy was around? I though while leaning on my boyfriend Kirishima. He was also my soulmate so that was a plus ultra I guess. I had never met my twin but that was okay with me. Soon we get to the door and see Sero walking up behind us.

" hey tape dispenser!!" I say in a cheerful tone. Sero smiles running up to us while Kirishima knocked on the door.  It opened to reveal a annoyed looking Bakugou and a tiny sweet looking Todoroki. He was practically swimming within one of bakugous hoodies. He cling onto bakugous shirt and was kinda hiding behind it. I smiled at him and he gave me a soft smile. That was progress. He used to begin to whimper when anyone hit Bakugou smiled at him.

" are you all just gonna stand outside all day or do you wanna come in?" Growled Bakugou smirking and stepping aside for us to filter into the house. since Sero was last he shut the door. We went up to Bakugous room and I saw a small pile of blankets under his desk. 

" Yo Bakugou what's that under the desk?!" Smiled Eijirou. It seemed that he had read my mind. Bakugou explained that the small boy wouldn't sleep on a bed so he slept under the desk like a kitten. For awhile after that we just talked about both nothing and everything. Todoroki had fallen asleep in Bakugou's lap. All was well until he started to shake.

" please get away from him.... K-Katsuki..... no! What have you done to him!?!" Mumbled the boy in sleep. At the name Bakugou looked down and shook him awake as f he knew everything about the dual haired boy. As soon as he awoke the boy rammed his head into Bakugou's chest and sobbed. I almost choked when I saw how Bakugou was reacting to the crying. It was  oth out of character and extremely cute. Bakugou was holding the boy close playing with his hair in on hand the other rubbing calming circles into his back which calmed him down. This was a very nice show to watch. I think I'll name it the BAKUTODO love show!