Villain Touya

yeah you know how I had said I would be going back to updates one a day or something like that? well sorry about that. I got busy with both my other stories and....family stuff.

Shoto pov (this is a week later)

me and Katsuki were on a walk. we were just walking aimlessly through town. well never mind it was to get me better with crowds of people again and it wasn't going very well since there had been a villain attack somewhere and one of the villains had known my name. 

(flashback)

"everyone this isn't a show please leave the area and let the heroes deal with this." said a police officer. I hid behind Katsuki who was holding me close trying to get my eyes off the blue flames that were hissing venom at everything they touched. fire. I hated fire. thats when it happened. I heard someone call my name.

"Shoto Todoroki over here!!" the voice said I look up and saw the villain Dabi. both confused and terrified I drag Katsuki away and begin to run like a man man

(end of flashback)

"you alright? that villain was Dabi right." I feel a soft hug from Katsuki. I nod but then tear up.

"he sounded like my brother. I- I think he might have become a villain...." I whispered and yet again became into a sobbing mess again. Katsuki picked me up and brought me back home. we sat on the couch and I laid onto of him crying my eyes out. hes a villain. hes a villain were the things flooding my brain. my older brother was a villain. Dabi=Touya. I wondered what it would be like for Endeavor to find out that his eldest son turned into a villain. because of him. it was all Endeavors fault. that was why he was a villain!!!!