Waffle

Bakugou pov

Shoto fell asleep in my arms and I was very tired myself. Slowly I drifted off to sleep myself. The next morning would be rough.u still had nothing to do with poor Shoto and he was scared out of his mind about his older brother becoming a dangerous villain. I would be to. Shoto was still sleeping so I decided to just wait for him to wake up. I knew that if I even tried to leave he would hear or feel my presence leaving and have a mental breakdown. That was one of the last things that I wanted to happen at the moment. I look up at the ceiling and begin to wonder about Dabi. If he was a villain then I wondered if his twin was also a villain and if so did I know this villain? Did the two of them know each other? How did Dabi remember his younger brother after so many years? The last question was easy as hell because of the boys mismatched hair colors. It would be hard shake that from your mind. I thought. After thinking more on the matter of Touya/ Dabi I hear a sigh and Shoto nuzzled even more into the crook of my neck. It was cute in a way. 

After another ten or so minutes Shoto wakes up rubbing his eyes to rid them of any sleep clinging to his eyes.

" morning Kacchan." He whispered to me. I nod to him and lightly pull the smaller boy into a hug hoping if any thoughts on his brother remained they would vanish. Boy was I wrong though. He stayed quiet  for a little more then a minute before his head lay on my shoulder and I felt wet hot tears roll downy back. He was full in sobbing. I thought holding the trembling boy closer to me. 

" it's okay Shoto. it's all gonna be okay." I whispered to him. He slightly nodded his head. We stayed that way until I heard Shoto's stomach growl for food.

" let's get you at least a little to eat. I say to him. The small boy nodded his head and cling onto me. I picked him up and began to journey downstairs. I place the boy on one of the chairs and go over to the fridge looking inside to see what we had. 

I decided on waffles and began to create the batter. Once finished I had preheated the waffle maker and buttered up the waffle maker. 

Once a few waffles were made I played two of them and brought butter with me to the table. I set the waffles down and cut one up into tiny tiny pieces. 

" open wide!" I smiled at Shoto. He nods his head a tiny bit and opened his mouth up. I place the food in his mouth. We do this until have the waffle is gone. I eat my waffle while Shoto processed the food. It was quite the nice morning.