Injury.

Rachel having to help Kristie undress after an injury.

The last few weeks have been a little stressful around the apartment. Kristie recently injured herself during a game and just had surgery. Rachel worried every time she had to leave Kristie alone in the apartment. She would sometimes ask one of the girls to keep her company, although Kristie insisted she was okay being alone. However, Rachel knew her girlfriend pretty well. It's been a week since the surgery and she was very careful around her and even offered to help her with some things. Kristie didn't mind, she thought it was sweet of Rachel to do all these things for her. She appreciated everything she did for her and would remind her that everyday.

Rachel was in the kitchen, preparing tonight's dinner while Kristie was laying on their bed, watching television. She kept the door open just in case she needed Rachel's help. As Rachel was cooking, she heard a frustrated groan coming from their bedroom. She rushed to their room to check up on Kristie, who was sitting on the edge of the bed with her shirt and her pants wet and stained.

"I spilled my drink, that's all. I was going to grab some new clothes, but it kinda hurts to." Kristie muttered as she looked down at her shirt and pants. Rachel rushed over to the closet and took out the first outfit she could find for her girlfriend. She joined Kristie on the edge of the bed, and tugged on the hem of her shirt.

"May I?" She looked up at her. Kristie nodded in response. Rachel lifted her girlfriend's shirt up and over her head. Kristie appreciated the little things Rachel did for her. Moments like these made her fall in love with her a little bit more. While Kristie put on clean shirt, Rachel carefully pulled down her pants. She made sure to be gentle and slow, especially on her injured leg. She kept looking up at Kristie to made sure she was okay. It warmed her heart and made her wonder how she got so lucky.

"Thank you, baby. I really appreciate you and everything you do for me." Kristie pulled Rachel in for a loving and gentle kiss. Rachel felt an instant rush of happiness the moment their lips connected. Kissing Kristie always gave her a wonderful feeling all over. It seemed like something she would never get tired of. Kristie was the one to break the kiss. She got comfortable in bed, and Rachel tucked her in.

"I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything, okay? I'll have dinner in a few." She pressed a kiss to Kristie's forehead before she took a few steps back to admire her girl. She left the room shortly afterwards and made her way towards the kitchen to check up on her spaghetti. Things were running just smooth, just the way they liked it.