Prologue

"Henry, isn't she beautiful?" Heather asked Henry looking at her child.

"She sure is beautiful. She looks a lot like you." He replied. Her wolf purred at that.

"Hurry up and give her a name. You always get the best name for them." He told her. Of course, she had to name the kids because he always wants to name his kids after his favorite movie actors or actresses, hump.

"Okay, I'll do that. Hello sweetheart, am your mother and he is your father. My name is Heather and his name is Henry. Welcome to the world my child, your name shall be Joy Henrietta Lester."
She said to the baby. The baby smiled at the name.

One more child added to the family, she surely is blessed. Then, she rocked her baby to sleep. She turned and saw her husband looking at them. His eyes held so much emotion that she hugged him.

"Come on, let's go." She told him. Then, they tiptoed out of the room so they won't wake the child.

*******
1 week later

She had a bad feeling about leaving the baby upstairs in the cradle. She told her husband and he assured her that nothing will happen to the child.

"Mum, I saw a black shadow. It went towards the room Joy is in." Her son said rushing down the stairs. He looked very scared. Next, there was a cry from the room.

Oh my God, my baby. She ran to room only to find out that her child was gone. And the person took the necklace she kept aside for when her child will shift.

"My baby!" She screamed and fainted.