Chapter IV

I think you should just come over.
Be quick

I ran home. When I reached, my friends had puffy red eyes.

"Etta, what happened?" I asked.

"You need to calm down. How was your meeting with your mate?" She asked.

"Well, I got rejected and Martha was with her friends there. They were laughing at me." I cried. I couldn't imagine how that could happen to me.

"OMG! Wait, Martha was there? But she was our only friend outside our circle. Could it be that she had planned let you meet him. I always knew she can't be trusted." Winter said. Etta didn't say anything.

*********
~Henrietta's POV

I couldn't say anything. How can I talk when we still have to tell her that her grandmother is dead. I just consoled her.

"Where is granny?"

We couldn't look at her.

"I said, WHERE IS MY GRANDMOTHER?"

"Stella, you need to calm down."

She just sidestepped me and ran upstairs. I couldn't stop her.

Then, there was a shrill cry from upstairs and the house exploded.

__________

I opened my eyes and had to shield them because the light was too bright. I got up from where I was lying. Where could I be, the place is beautiful. I am not dead, am I? I thought.

"Hello child." Someone said to me.
The voice is very melodious and  soft. I turned and saw a very beautiful woman. She shone as the sun. I found out that the bright light was coming from her.

I didn't answer her. There is so much power emitting from her.

"You don't need to answer me, my child. Your wolf doesn't want you to."

How does she know about my wolf, I surely am dead. I panicked.

"Do not panic, you are not dead. You are in a coma state."
That sounds better, I guess.

" I am Zaria, the Moon Goddess. I came to tell you about your mission. You're my advocate. There is a raging war. You and your friends are going to experience a force shift. I know you have been told not to shift but it's important now."

"Why are you telling me all these? What war? How does that concern us? Advocate? How do I stop the war."

"All you need to know is that it depends on you, my child. You are strong because you were able to talk back to me. You will need to control your friends. Be prepared."

"But......"

"Wake up, dear."
_________

There were murmurs around me. Someone was saying something about an explosion and how I wasn't physically affected. Then, the person left, I think.

I tried to move but it's difficult. I felt pains everywhere. I tried to open my eyes. Surprisingly, it worked.

I looked up and saw a man standing beside me. I found out that I was on a bed and the room was white with a strange smell.

"Henrietta, how are you feeling?" A man asked. How did he know my name. What's this place.

As if he read my mind, he said
"I am Eric, the pack doctor. You are in the hospital. You can answer me."

"I felt pains before. But now it is gone." I answered honestly.

He nodded and scribbled something on a paper. He tucked it in my hair.

"This pack is not safe for you anymore. You need to take your friends and leave."

"Why? How did you know  about me and my friends?"

"Well, your friends are in the dungeon because they used their powers. You have to rescue them and escape from here."

"In the dungeon? Why? Which powers? Escape? But I can't leave my mom. You still haven't answered my question about us."

When he tried to talk, my mom walked in. She stood at the door. She looked scared and strangely guilty. Eric nodded at her and left.

"Mommy, why are you standing there?" I asked my mother. She didn't reply.

Then, the door opened and pack warriors came in. They brought me down from the bed and started to drag me out.

"Mommy what's going on? Where are they taking me to?" I cried. I slipped out of their grip and ran to my mother.

She flinched, looked at me and told me that she is not my mother. No she is lying. She just want to me go with them. It can't be. I held her and told her to tell me that it isn't true. She removed my hands and told me that she found me in the forest with a necklace. She brushed pass me and left. I couldn't believe what happened.

The warriors tried to hold me. I don't know what came over me, but I waved my hand and they fell backwards.

Then, I felt a tug in my head. I felt a presence there.

' it is me, Jackie, your wolf. Listen to me carefully. You will need to go and save Stella and Winter. Then, you will go to the house retrieve the necklace. Be quick. I lead you to the dungeon.' The voice said.

It's good to have her back. I ran towards the dungeon with such incredible speed, I almost passed it. Well, that was shocking.

I walked in and saw warriors in wolf form guarding the entrance. I waved my hand like I did earlier and they hit the wall and fell down unconscious.

I ran inside to look for them. Instead, I found some of the guards were frozen while others burnt. I walked into a particular cell and was set on fire immediately. But it didn't burn me, it stayed on my body for sometime and swirled round my hands.

"How did you do that?" Someone said from my right. I turned and saw Stella looking at me with wide eyes. Wait where is Winter.

"I am over here." She said from behind them. They were both chained to the wall and in very terrible state. It seems the chains were silver chains. And it's very dangerous to werewolves. But, it wasn't burning them much.

What should I do, I thought.

**********

✓joyjonas9